«Darth Vader»

Title: Baby?
X-Reader
Warning- None
Requested by: preciousfreeman321

«(Time period is little after a New Hope) Anakin had a secret love for a woman many years ago, but he never confessed it. You (the reader) has gotten pregnant mysteriously, and when it's time for the baby, Vader, and Luke sense this and goes to the hospital. (in this one Anakin is not all robotic, he has his body from Episode III, just had scars from his fight with Obi-Wan)

*Your POV*

Something has been off lately, I can't explain it, but I haven't felt right for the past couple of weeks. I have been light headed, sore, and have been throwing up quite often. And I only have narrowed it down to two things, 1. I have caught some kind of sickness, or 2. I'm pregnant.

It can't possibly be two because you know... You have to, uh..yeah you get the point. And that hasn't happened, not since....

Anyways  I decided to go to the doctors, or well, Medical Droids. They ran multiple tests on me, and each one came back with 'positive' or 'pregnant'. So it looks like there will be a baby Y/L/N.

«9 months Later»

I was having some pains, and I knew that it was time for the baby. I called my sister, and she gladly helped me to the hospital to deliver the baby.

«Darth Vaders POV»

Something wasn't right... I felt a great disturbance in the force, and I had to go talk to the Emperor, because at night I've been having these dreams.
These dreams were about a woman I use to be in love with, her name is Y/N. But in these dreams, she is pregnant, and is going into labor. She doesn't have a husband, or any kind of relationship like that. I think that I am the father, because in these visions I can see myself holding the baby.

I walked into the Emperor's chambers, and bowed, "Master."

"Ah, lord Vader. What is troubling your mind? It is radiating off of you like heat." The Emperor said turning his chair.

I begin to tell him everything about the dreams, these visions, and the disturbances that they're causing.

"There is nothing to worry about, lord Vader. I would have sensed it, if it were true." The emperor said, and I just nodded my head.

I walked out of the room, and down through halls, I don't believe him. I've had dreams like this before and they all came true. I have to find Y/N.

*Luke's POV*

I was currently meditating, and suddenly these vision were playing in my mind, playing over, and over again.

A woman. She's having a baby. But not any baby.. this baby feels important like really important. I feel  this connection to it, but I can't explain it.

I couldn't explain these feelings, but I knew what I had to do. I have to find this woman, and this baby.

Leia and Han came up to me, "What's wrong, Luke?" Leia asked.

I sat there for a moment, "Oh, nothing I just had a vision...But could you guys give me a lift to Coruscant?"

"Sure kid, but why?" Han asked, and Luke began to tell them everything.

"I have to find them." Luke finished, and Han nodded, "Chewie! Get her started up!"

"Arrrgh! Arghhh! Argh!" Chewie screeched.

"Language, Chewie!" Han shouted, and Chewie glared at him.

*2 hours later*

We finally landed on Coruscant, and now, I just had to find the woman and the baby.

*Darth vaders POV*

I finally landed on Coruscant, and some how, I knew that I had to go to the hospital.

*Your POV*

I was holding my baby, and it was a beautiful baby boy, his name is Blaze.
He started to cry, but I grabbed his bottle, and he stopped.

A boy walked in with blonde hair, and I look up, "Hi, can I help you?" I asked the boy who could only be 18 or 19 years old.

"Um, hi I'm Luke, and I'm sorry to bother you, but you know the force stuff right?" He asked, and I smile.

"Yes, I am very familiar with the Force. Why do you ask?" I ask him, and he gestures to the chair right next to the bed, and I nod.

"Okay, well, I've been having these visions, and dreams, about you. And this baby, but I have a connection to him some how." Luke says, and I look at him and the baby.

"Oh, um, okay? I really don't know what to say.. But his name is Blaze." I say, and he nods.

"Would you happen to know where his father is?" Luke asked, and I sighed,

"I don't know who the father is." I say and Luke's eyes widen, "Oh, dear, not like that. I mean, that one day I was just pregnant. I don't know how, or why this happened, but I believe it is a blessing." I say, and he looks speechless.

"Well, if you don't mind, I would like to come and check on you guys every once in a while. If that's okay, because I think Blaze is force sensitive, and that's how we are connected." Luke says, and I just smile.

"You can come visit me any time you want. I just live down a couple of blocks from here." I say and he nods.

He left the room, and five minutes later, another man walks in, but I recognize this man right off the bat
It was Anakin. Anakin Skywalker. I haven't seen him since the whole Republic fell. He was different, he had a scar on jaw line, and a little one on his cheek.

"Anakin?" I say, and hold the baby closer to me.

"Y/N?" He says, and then his gaze fell onto  Blaze.

"How did you know I was here, Anakin?" I ask him, and he sat where Luke was sitting.

"I had visions and dreams that you were pregnant, and that you were going into labor." He said, and I  began to rock the baby, because he started to cry. "Do you by chance know who the baby's father is?" He asked, and I sighed wondering why everyone is asking that,

"No. I don't. It just all happened one day, I wasn't feeling well, I came to the doctor's, and they told me, 'you're pregnant'. And the last time I ever, you know. Was with you, and that was forever ago." I say, and his eyes wonder from me then to the baby.

"I guess we could do a DNA test, but I don't know how I could be the father." He said, and I agreed, "Well me either. But let's get this over with." I say, and the medical droid came in, and ran the DNA tests.

After an hour of waiting, I was amazed by the results, "You're the father?!"

Even Anakin had surprised look on his face, "M-may I hold him?" Anakin asked.

"Sure." I hesitantly agree, and get up, and hand Blaze to him.
"His name is Blaze. Blaze Skywalker now." I say, and Anakin held him tightly, and rocked him back and forth.

*Anakin's POV*

I held Blaze close to my chest, and I thought to myself, I didn't get to hold my first child, but I promise I will never let anyone or anything hurt him. Not even the Emperor will touch him, or Y/N. I looked at Y/N smile, and it made me smile, I haven't smiled in a long, long time. Then I realized: I still have feelings for Y/N....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1,342
Part 2 maybe with more Luke?
This would have been our earlier today, but I got a headache and I needed to take a nap. 😂 Bit I hope you enjoyed it, Requests are always opened, feel free to comment, or vote.
I hope you liked it preciousfreeman321 !
~B❤✴
»May the force be with you, my Padawans«