«Skywalker Family»

Title: Back to the Past
Kind of an X Reader
Warning- None

«No one can explain what had happened that day, or why, or how it happened it just did. Luke and Leia some how ended up going back to the past, trying to find Anakin, and you the reader. They tell you about what will happen in the future if Anakin doesn't change.»

It was Luke and Leia's birthday, they were celebrating, and we're having fun. But once they were asked what they wished for, they simply said, "I wish we could meet our biological parents." They know about Vader, but they want to know Anakin, and their mother Y/N.

And something weird happened that night, once they said it...

The scenery instantly changed, and they didn't  know where they were at.

"Luke, where are we? And what happened?" Leia asked and Luke looked around.

"I have no clue, Leia." Luke said, and walked up to a stranger, "Hi, um, what planet or system would we be in?" He asked, the man.

"You are in Coruscant." The man grumbled, and walked away.

"Coruscant?!" Luke and Leia said at the same time. They were so confused, until they found a paper on the ground, and read the headline:
THE REPUBLIC:
Anakin Skywalker gave his announcement on what happened up in space. "We have successfully found the Chancellor, and he is now safe. Count Dooku is also not a problem any more, nor will he be able to hurt, or take the Chancellor again."

Luke and Leia gasped, "Luke! We need to find them now! We could alter the Future! And we can warn them before father turns, and mom will still be alive!" Leia says grabbing his hand.

"Woah, woah, woah. Do you think that is a good idea? I mean yeah, I would love if mom and dad were alive, and stuff. But how would we even begin to look for them?" Luke asked, and Leia continues to walk.

"Well, if my memory serves me right, they would have to be in the Jedi Temple. Or in Senator Amidala's suit. I've been to both, when I was younger, my father brought me to Coruscant, because this was like a memorial type of thing." Leia says, and Luke follows closely behind her.

They arrived at the place where all of the Politicians were gathered at. They stand behind some pillars, and they see a young couple hugging.

"That's them." Luke said, and Leia watched them.

Obi-Wan walked up to the two, and began talking. But Anakin, and Luke made eye contact, and when they were going to run, Anakin ran over to them.

"Are you guys lost?" Anakin asked, Luke and Leia shook her head.

Then Y/N, and Obi-Wan came walking over. "Uh, no were not. But uh, are you Anakin Skywalker? And Y/N Skywalker? And you're Obi-Wan Kenobi, right?" Leia asked, and they all look at each other.

"Um, yeah. Is there something we could help you with, dear?" Y/N asked.

Luke and Leia looked at each other, "This might sound crazy, but some how we ended up coming here from the future if that makes sense." Luke said quickly, and Anakin and Y/N share glances at each other.

"Honey, are you drunk?" Y/N asked, and Luke shook his head."No I'm being serious. Okay, I'm Luke Skywalker, and this is my twin sister Leia Skywalker. And we're your kids."

Obi-Wan just stood there, and Anakin looked at them like they were crazy, and Y/N's eyes grew wide, "Ani, those were the names I picked out." She said, and Anakin looked at them.

"It has to be a coincidence." Anakin replied, and Obi-Wan looked at the twins, "Well, tell us something that you know about the future. So that we know you're not lying." Obi-Wan said.

"Okay, well I was raised by my Uncle Owen, and Leia was raised by Bail Organa." Luke said, and all of their faces grew pale.

"Well, um, let's go take this up to my apartment, shall we?" Y/N says, and begins to lead them up to her apartment.

"Okay, if you are our "kids from the future" then why were you guys raised by other families?" Anakin asked, sitting down on a couch.

"Because, Ben Kenobi separated us at birth." Leia said, and all eyes were on Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan had a perplexed look on hos face, "W-why did I do that, exactly?"

Luke looked down at his hands, "Because, you had to hide us from our Father."

Y/N looked over at Anakin, "Why would he need to hide you from Anakin?" She asked, and took a seat next to Leia.

"Because he turned to the dark side, because Chancellor Palpatine seduced him." Leia said, and Anakin stands up.

"The Chancellor? Seduced me? I don't believe it for a second." Anakin replied getting mad.

"If you don't believe us, then search his mind. You two are Jedi's, you can do that, right?" Leia asked, and Obi-Wan nodded.

Obi-Wan walked over to Luke, searching through his memories, and then to Leia. "They're not lying, Anakin. We could put a stop to this now, I knew there wasn't something right about the Chancellor!" He said, and Anakin walked over to Luke doing the same thing Obi-Wan did.

Anakin steps back slowly, and tears are running down his face, "I turned into that monster?"

"Yes. But you redeemed yourself before you died, but I think that if you guys arrest the Chancellor now, all of this will be taken care of. You won't turn into Darth Vader, mom won't die, and Obi-Wan won't have to go into hiding." Leia said, and Y/N started crying.

"I believe you guys, but we have to prove this to Master Yoda, before any of this can be done." Obi-Wan says, and Anakin nods his head, "We have to go now. Before any of this can get any worse." Anakin says.

Y/N, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Luke and Leia, all go to the Jedi Temple where Yoda was sitting meditating.

"Master Yoda, we seem to have a problem, and a solution..." Obi-Wan begins, and Yoda opens his eyes.

They begin to tell Yoda everything, and Yoda searches their minds.
"Arrest, the Chancellor we must. Or kill him. To dangerous to be kept alive he is." Yoda says.

*After getting rid of the Chancellor*

"You saved us all. You guys truly saved the galaxy, from the Sith. Thank you, me and your father are grateful." Y/N says hugging them both. Luke and Leia both know that their jobs are done, and it was time to say goodbye.

Y/N walked over to Leia, "You are beautiful, my love." And she kisses her forehead, and Leia grabs her mom and hugs her tightly, "I love you, mom." Leia says, and Y/N replied, "I love you too, honey."

Leia walks over to hug Anakin, he was hesitant at first but hugged her, "You're as beautiful as your mother." He says.

Luke and Y/N hug each other, "You look so much like your father." Y/N says.
He just smiles, "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, Luke."

Anakin and Luke are the last ones to say goodbye, and Anakin holds Luke tight, "Thank you, for saving me from the dark side. You will be a great Jedi, Luke. Thank you." Anakin says.

"You're welcome." Luke replies.

Luke and Leia stood together, and in a flash, they were back in their present time. Was it the force that took them back to the past? They might never know, but all they know is that, their family was going to be together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1,357
This was a good plot! This was requested by preciousfreeman321
I hope this is what you asked for, and I hope it was good! If you don't like how it went, I would be more than happy to re write it!
~B❤✴
»May the Force be with you, my Padawans«