«Poe Dameron»

Prompt: #13~"Why are you whispering?"
Title: Missed You
Requested By: LaurynMason
Warning: Just Poe being freakin Cute
Special Appearances by:
General Leia Organa &
C3PO, Human Cyborg Relations.
______________________________________
I haven't seen or talked to Poe in at least a month and a half. He has been away on a mission, and I miss him so much. It's so weird to not have him lying in bed next to me, or waking up to his bed head in the mornings, or his sarcastic comments.

Poe and I have been dating for a year now, and I should be use to him being gone, but I'm not. I will never, ever be use to him being gone for months at a time.

I was in charge of all of the paper work, and keeping up with all of the other Resistance bases, making sure that they're updated on every little mission we have.

I currently have been working for the past three hours none stop. I ran my fingers through my hair, completely frustrated, and General Organa walked over to me.
"Y/N, I think you need a break. You've worked entirely too hard this month, and I can tell you need to go get some rest." She said, and sat down next to me. General Organa was like a mother to me, I could tell her anything, and everything.

I sigh, "The only reason I'm working so hard, is to keep my mind off of him. Because one moment to the next, I don't know if he's alive or dead. I know that we can't always contact them when they're on missions, cause it can be dangerous, but it's so hard not knowing." I say, and she nods her head, "I haven't heard from him once this month- no one has, and it's driving me crazy. I guess it's cause I love him so much, and I'm afraid to lose him." I say.

General Organa picked up my hand, "That's just love, dear. And I know how hard it is to not be in contact with someone you love dearly, especially in this line of work." She began to say, "I believe deep down, that Poe is alright, and has a good reason to not have contacted us." She says with a smile, and I couldn't help but to smile back.

"You're probably right, General-"

She looked at me, "Leia. Call me Leia." Leia said with a chuckle.

I smile, "You're right. He's okay, I know deep down that he is. But sometimes you can't help but to worry, you know?" I say, and she nods.

"That's completely understandable, I use to be the exact same way, believe it or not.. I hated watching Han leave for missions, or when he was on missions I would worry constant. But that's love, love makes you feel and act crazy." She said, and gave me a hug, "You two remind me of Han and I so much it's scary."

I chuckled, "I'll take that as a compliment." She smiles brightly, "Oh! I have to contact Base 9, and tell them about our recent discovery on Yavin." I say. Leia pats my shoulder, and walked out of the room.

After I made a hologram message, and sent it to Base 9, I had to run to the busiest part of the base to look for C3PO.

People were everywhere doing their normal routines making sure everyone and everything was in order. I walked down a hallway that was super creepy, the lights flickered, and it gave me the chills.

"3PO?" I say, and walked passed a door, but someone grabbed me by the shoulder, and covered my mouth.
I put my arm around the person's neck, and flung them over my shoulder. I turned on the light, and looked into the eyes of Poe Dameron.

"What the hell Poe?!? Why did you-" he stood up and put a hand over my mouth, "Shhh, be quiet, Y/N. Lower your voice." He whispered, and I looked at him, "Why are you whispering?" I ask him, and he kisses my lips, and I kiss back, melting in his touch.

"Because, I wanted to spend some alone time with you. I don't want everyone to find out I'm back, otherwise people will be swarming me asking me questions."he said, and I hugged him tightly.

"I was so worried something happened to you." I say, my voice being muffled by my face being burried in his coat.

He rubbed my back, "I'm sorry I didn't send a hologram or something to tell you I was fine. But when I promise you I will be back, I'll be back. Plus I don't want anyone taking my girl from me." He said, and his lips grazed over mine.

"No one could ever take me away from you, Poe Dameron." I say, and he began to kiss me, and the kisses were soft, sweet, and gentle.

Then the door opened, and we both pulled apart quickly, "Ms. Y/L/N! There you are, I heard you were looking all over for me, and now here I am." C3PO said, and Poe sighed, but began to kiss my cheek, then leading to my jaw line

Then Leia walked in, "Oh, I'm so sorry- 3PO, get over here, now. Can't you see they're in the middle of something?" She said, and C3PO looked over at Poe and I, "Princess Leia, are you saying they're trying to-'" but Leia grabbed him by his arm, and drug him out, then she shut the door behind them.

"Now where was I?" He whispered, and I grinned, "You're still whispering." I whisper back to him. "Well I don't want anyone else to see I'm back." He said with a smirk on his face, he began to kiss again.

Third Person POV
"Gosh, they are so much like Han and I when we were younger. Way to much." Leia said to herself, thinking about the time her and Han kissed in the Millennium Falcon, then of course she couldn't forget C3PO interrupting them.
______________________________________
Word Count: 1,075
Sorry this took so long! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I hope you enjoyed it LaurynMason I can always re write if you'd like. 😊 Thank you for reading, feel free to comment or vote. Btw thank first 100 votes guys!! Y'all are amazing!!
~B❤✴
«May the force be with you, my Padawans»