«Darth Vader, Pt.2»

Title: She's Awake Pt.2
X-Reader
Warning: None

« This part 2 to, Darth Vader has heard rumors that his wife, (you the reader) is alive, after being in a coma for quite sometime. And he goes to find out if these rumors are true. While you go and try to find your kids, Luke and Leia.»

*This is all in your POV*

Suddenly, I jolted awake. I woke up to big bright lights blinding me, with wires and tubes connected to me. I ripped off the oxygen mask that was on my face, and a medical droid walked in.

"You have finally awaken, Y/N." It said and looked at me.

For a moment it felt like I forgot how to speak, but slowly everything started to return to me. What Happened? Where is Anakin? I looked down at my belly and realized something was gone. Where is my baby?

I jumped up from my bed, but the droid pushed me back.
"You need to rest. Please sit back down while I find someone for you to talk to." It walked out if the room and I was so confused. Where is my husband?

The door opened and my friend,
Y/F/N, walked over and gave me a hug, "I'm so glad you're alright! I thought you'd never wake up." She said gently, and handed me a cup of water.

I took a drink, and tried to speak, "W-What happened?" I asked, my voice scratchy from not being able to speak.

Y/F/N, had sorrow written all over her face, "Y/N, you don't remember what happened, do you?"

I shook my head, "I woke up, and Anakin was not here, and the baby, oh gosh, where is my baby?" I asked.

Y/F/N looked down, "Actually babies. You had twins! Then after giving birth you went into a coma, but we don't know what happened that caused it."

"What were their names, and where are they?" I ask, feeling bad because I couldn't even remember their names.

"Luke, and Leia. And as far as I know, Ben Kenobi has them." She said, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Where is Anakin? I need to find him, and the babies." I said getting up. I grabbed my black long sleeve shirt, and tan colored jeans, and began to put them on.

"I think you should rest, Y/N." She said and stood up.

I looked at her, "How long have I've been in a coma?"

"Five years." She whispered, and I looked at her.

Five years? How in the heck did I wake up? Luke and Leia are already five? That's impossible!

"Then I've 'rested' long enough! I've missed five years of my children's life, and Anakin's!" I said getting frustrated, I put on a pair of my black boots, and walked out the door. The medical droids tried to stop me, but I got out. First stop, home.

*Time skip brought to you by: "I am C3PO Human Cyborg Relations."*

I walked into the building and I could feel something, a presence you could call it.. I could feel Anakin's feelings, he was upset, angry, frustrated, and scared?

I opened the door to the apartment, and instead of finding Anakin, I found some robot looking thing in my living room. He turned and looked at me.

"Who are you?" I asked, obviously confused not knowing who or what this thing was.

"Darth Vader." He said, his robotic like voice startled me, and I jumped a little

I searched his mind, he resisted, but I finally broke through, "Anakin?" I said.

I was Force sensitive, but I never wanted to be a Jedi. I didn't want to be apart of the council, or have anything to do with being a Jedi.

I began to walk slowly towards him, and I put a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and I didn't move a muscle. After I touched him, all of these memories came rushing back,
Mustafar, the Chancellor, and Anakin turning to the dark side.

"Anakin, what h-happened? Why did you do it? Why did you turn?" I asked, tears brimming my eyes.

He looked down, and never answered me. He ignited his lightsaber, and was about to swing, my eyes were closed, accepting my fate.

All of the sudden, he put his lightsaber away, and I opened my eyes, "Leave now, Y/N." He said to me.

I started walking towards the door but turned around.

I said the things that I needed to, I needed to let him know that after everything, I still loved him.
"I love you, Anakin. Even what you have become, you will always be Anakin Skywalker to me, my husband. And I love you." I said and walked out the door, tears were flowing down my face.

I need to find Luke, and Leia. I have to, but first I need to find Obi-Wan. I found my ship, and I got into it.
How would I find Obi-Wan? He told no one where he was going, and I think I knew why he did it. The only way I could find him, was if I meditated. I had to use the force.

I closed my eyes, and focused. I could feel something, heat. Then visions started to play in my mind, sand, huts, and more sand.

I knew where I had to go: Tatooine, Anakin's home planet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 981
Okay, so there will be a part 3 to this, because I don't just want this one chapter to be like 2,000 words.
But I hope you liked it, and the third part will be up right after this one. (When I do parts, I usually wait to post them until I have the next part ready.) I hope you enjoyed it!
Requests are opened!
~B❤✴
«May the force be with you, my Padawans»