«Han Solo»

•Prompt: #9- "You love her, don't you?"
•X-Reader
•Warning: None
•Special Appearances by:
Luke Skywalker, and Leia Organa.
______________________________________

Han and I have been dating for at least a four months now, but something didn't seem right. I met Han when he saved Leia and I from Darth Vader when we were on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.

He flirted with me for the longest time, and I couldn't help to fall for him. I didn't agree with some of the things he did, but I loved him and nothing could change that.

But lately he has been acting really weird around me. And by weird, I mean when I try to kiss him on the lips, he pulls back, and acts like he has to cough. Then at night he sleeps as far as possible away from me, and he's just been kind of a jerk lately.

We were at the Rebel base on Hoth, and Han was fixing something on the Millennium Falcon. I walked inside of the Falcon, and I wrapped my arms around his waist, "Are you sure you want to leave?" I ask him, and he turns around,

"Y/N, you know I have to. Jabba will have my head on a silver platter if I don't pay." He said, and he walked away from me, breaking my grip on his waist.

I sighed, and Leia walked in, Han was the first one to greet her, "Hey, your worship." He said, and Leia scoffed walking over to me, "Y/N, Luke needs you to help him with something." She says, and I began to run to where Like was, but Leia stayed behind with Han.

Of course I was suspicious about Han being alone with her, but I knew that Leia wouldn't do anything, because she was my best friend after all.

Luke was getting his TaunTaun ready,
"Hey, Luke. What do you need help with?" I ask, and he hands me his lightsaber, "Uh, what do you want me to do with this?" I ask, and he smiles,

"The button is jammed." He said, and I pressed it, and the blade came out perfectly. I smile, "No, it seems fine, Luke." I say, and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

He has a smile on his face, and scratches the back of neck, "Heh, I, uh, I guess it's fine now." Luke says, and I grin.

Someone called Luke, and he looked at me, "Stay right there." He said, and ran off to the opposite direction.

I stood there awkwardly, and Biggs walked over to me, "You know he likes ya, right?" He said, and I looked up at him, "What?" I say, and he grins,

"He likes you likes you, Y/N." He says, and I look down at the ground with a smile. I mean, yeah, Luke is very adorable, and sweet, but I thought he liked Leia, so it didn't matter.

Luke came back, and he talked to me until he had to go look around this icy hell hole. I began to walk back to the Falcon, and Han was still talking to Leia.

Then over the intercom system, they called for a meeting, and I went into the conference room. Han sat down next to me, and Leia sat across the room from us.

The entire time the General was talking, Han was staring at Leia, and then I started to remember all of the times I would be talking to him, and he would be staring off. And the entire time he would be "staring off into space", he was actually staring at Leia. Then it all clicked.

After the meeting was over, I stood up, and began to walk out of the room. Han got up, "Y/N!" He said, and I started walking faster, but he caught up to me, and pulled my arm and I turned around.

"Y/N, what's wrong? You look kind of PO'ed during the meeting." He said, and I looked at him, "Why do you care?" I ask him, and I began walking off again, with Han following behind me.

He pulled me into a room, and shut the door, "I don't know what crawled up your-" he began to say but I got straight tot he point,

"You love her, don't you?" I ask, and his eyes widen, "Don't you?"

He stands there and I begin to speak again, "And you used me? You used me to get closer to Leia? Or was it because she wouldn't go out with you, so you decided, 'why don't I just go ask out her best friend'?" I asked and he looks down at the ground.

I scoff, "Wow." I said, and leaned up against the wall, "Go. Go be with her, Han." I say calmly, and Han looks up at me, "Are you not mad at me?" He asked, and I looked up.

"I'm mad that you used me, but I'm not mad about how you feel. I respect your feelings, but I hate that you used me like that." I say, and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

I was walking with my head down, and I ran into somebody, "I am so sorry." I say, and it was Luke.

"It's alright. Hey, are you alright?" He asked, and I gave him a half smile,
"I'll be alright." I say, and he picked up my hand, and led me into his room.

We sat on a couch that was in his room, and I told him everything that happened between Han and I.

~Three Months Later~

One good thing came out of the breakup. I am now dating Luke, he asked me out a couple of weeks ago, and I really like him, and Han and Leia are together now.

But Han and I are still friends, and were both happy now.
______________________________________
Word Count: 1,039
That's it for this one! I hope you enjoyed it! Fell free to comment or vote! Requests are always opened, and if you have trouble coming up with a plot, check out my Writing Prompt pages.
~B❤✴
«May the force be with you, my Padawans»