«Darth Vader»

Title: The Nagging Wife
X-Reader
Requested by: preciousfreeman321
Warning: None just one Nagging Wife

«You the reader, are a Force Ghost, watching over your family. You are definitely not happy about your husband's choices. You have finally had it when he captures your son and daughter. You have to show him whose boss.»

I was doing my normal routine like I do everyday. I watch over my family, and do afterlife things, but most of the time I'm watching over my family. My son, Luke; my daughter Leia, and my husband Anakin, er, well, Darth Vader now.

I usually check up on my husband, and he doesn't like it very much, and the one day I decide to check up on him, he's done something incredibly stupid.

I appeared and the blue light around me shown brightly. As I appear, I see my children, I think to myself: Did I come to the wrong place? And then I see my husband. I was on the complete opposite side of the hangar, and I started marching towards them.

I walk up behind my husband,
"Why are the kids here?!" I yell and a lot of people turn around.

"Wh-What? Oh! Them? They're here to visit." He said, and I gave him a dirty look.

"Ha. Good one. Luke, Leia, what are you doing here?" I ask and the twins look at each other.

"He took us as hostages." Leia said, and I turned and looked at Vader,

"Y/N-" I cut him off before he could say anything.

I got right in front of him, "Nope. This is the last straw mister! I've watched, and dealt with your foul ways, and this is it!" I yelled, and Leia and Luke both grin at each other. Han and Chewie  were brought by some storm troopers,
"We have them, lord Vader." One of them said, and I turned around,

"Do you mind?! I'm trying to talk here and you're interrupting!" I shout, and they look at each other, "I-I'm very sorry." The one said and walked away.

"Anyways!-" before I could finish, yet again, Obi-Wan appeared right next to me.

"What is the matter? All I hear is shouting." He said, and looked at all of us.

"I'll tell you what's happening, he captured the kids, which I specifically asked him not to do. And he thinks he can do whatever he wants because, 'he thinks he can rule the galaxy'." I say using finger quotations.

*Third Person POV*

Obi-Wan could sense the fear radiating off of Vader. He pinched the bridge of his nose, remembering when Y/N and Anakin would bicker. But Y/N always had the upper hand, and if Anakin would try to hide something, she always found out. After all, women do find out everything.

Y/N instantly turned back around to Vader, while he was trying to sneak away, "Oh no you don't! Get back here! Now." She said, and Vader looked over at Obi-Wan, "Sorry, you're on your own." Obi-Wan said, and disappeared.

Luke listened to his mom, thinking to himself: Geez.. Mom is so scary when she gets mad..

"And another thing! Just because I'm appearing to you in spirit, and can't exactly slap you, don't think I can't find someone to do it for me!" Y/N yells, and pointing her Finger at Vader.

Leia watched her mom with a smirk on her face thinking: Yeah, Mom! You tell him! Go mom, go mom, go mom. I'll gladly slap him.

"If I catch you, trying to capture or even have captured them again, you will meet your maker soon, buddy." Y/N says, and Vader looks down with a huff.

Han looked down and then back over to Leia thinking: So that's where she gets it from... I hope she doesn't nag me when I'm that old..

Y/N looked at her kids, then at Han and Chewie, "Kids, you can go."

Vader sticks his finger in the air, and was about to say something but Y/N stuck her hand in the air,"Not another word."

"Bye, mom. Love you." Luke said.

"Thanks, mom. Love you." Leia said, and Han walked up to her,

"Thanks, Mrs. Skywalker." Han said with a smile,"Arrrgh! Argh!" Chewie howled, and followed behind them

Y/N smiled, and they boarded the Millennium Falcon, and were off.
Y/N turned to Vader, and looked at him, "You better not do it again. Or I'll embarrass you in front of everyone again." She said and disappeared.

"She's not the boss of me. I'm a Sith lord! I'll do what I please." Darth Vader said while walking away, but was soon met by his wife again.

"What was that?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 825
That's it for this one, sorry it was short! I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to comment, or vote. I hope you enjoyed it preciousfreeman321
Requests are always opened!
~B❤✴
«May the force be with you, my Padawans»