«Anakin Skywalker»

Title: Gray Jedi Academy
X-Reader
Warning- None

«Request, - Anakin is sent to spy on the Gray Jedi, but while he is there, he wants to join»

Anakin's POV

I was walking through the Jedi Temple when my master, Obi-Wan, came to me.

"Anakin, Master Yoda sent me to tell you that we have a special mission for you. You get to go alone on this one, while I find General Grievous." Obi-Wan said, with a sigh.

"What is this mission?" I ask.

"Supposedly, there is a Gray Jedi Academy on Kashyyyk. And we need you to investigate, to see what they are up to. Master Yoda wants to send you because you're younger, and can find somewhere to hide." he says ,and I nod.

"When do I leave?" I ask, and we begin to walk.

"Now. Go to hanger 35 your transport is waiting." Obi-Wan said going the opposite direction.

This was my first mission alone. Hopefully I don't mess it up.

~Time Skip to Kashyyyk~

I got to the grassy lands, and started my journey to a waterfall. The Jedi council told me it is located behind a water fall north of the grassy terrain. I was not suppose to be seen, or heard; I just had to spy.

I found the waterfall and found an entrance and went through it, I found a spot where I could hide, and nobody could see me. I had my lightsaber out and ready just in case any trouble came my way.

I looked down from the spot I was in, and the most beautiful girl was walking down a flight of stairs.

~Your POV~

I was walking down the staircase of our base, getting ready to teach. My lightsaber was dangling from my waist, and everyone was in their spots.

I started to speak, "Flowing through all, there is balance. There is no peace without a passion to create. There is no passion without peace to guide. Knowledge stagnates without the strength to act. Power blinds without the serenity to see. There is freedom in life. There is purpose in death. The Force is all things and I am the Force. You are the Force." I say, and people begin to clap, and I do a slight bow.

But I felt a presence, a presence I have never felt before. I closed my eyes, and felt where the presence was, and I followed it.

~Anakin's POV~

What the girl was talking about was confusing. They are teaching things differently than the Jedi. I looked down off of the ledge, and the girl was gone, but all of the sudden I was Force pushed up against the wall.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" She asks and has a hand on her lightsaber.

"No need to get that out. I just wanted to see what that was all about." I say.

She closed her eyes, and opened them, "You are with the Jedi Council. They sent you here, to investigate, or what I call spying on us." She says, and helps me off of the ground. "Come, Skywalker." She says, and I instantly follow behind, knowing she wasn't going to hurt me.

We walk outside of the base, and begin to walk in the forest. She puts a hand on my shoulder, and closed her eyes, but opened them soon after.

"You are a little bit curious. You want to know what the whole Gray Jedi thing is about. Have you ever heard the saying, 'curiosity killed the cat?" She says, and I look at her.

"Yeah, but satisfaction brought him back." I retort, and she chuckles.

"The names Y/N Y/L/N."

"Anakin Skywalker." I reply, and before I Know it she starts taking, I think she knew I was curious, and wanted to know everything about this.

"The term 'Gray Jedi' is used by the Jedi, and the Sith to describe us Force-users who walk the line between the light, and dark sides of the Force, but without surrendering to the dark side.." She says, and sits down up against a tree trunk, and I sit across from her. "We distanced ourselves from the Jedi Council and started doing things outside the structures of the Jedi Code. But however, we, who are considered Gray Jedi's, meet both qualifications and do not belong to any particular Force tradition."

She says while levitating some leaves off of the ground.

"Is it possible to have both Jedi and Sith powers?" I ask out of curiosity.

She looks at me with an eyebrow raised, "Some of us do. And some of us don't."

I nod slightly, "How are you guys different from the Jedi?"

"We are different because we teach both the dark, and the light side. And we also allow attachments. Just think of it this way, we keep the balance. It's like saying that half of the forest is the light Soda, and the other half is the dark side." Y/N said pointing at the different directions. "And here, where you and I are sitting, are the "Gray" we keep the balance. Plus some of us have different colored lightsabers." She says while pulling hers out, and the blade was orange.

"I've never knew orange ones existed!" I say, and she chuckles.

"Only the Masters have it. And so far I'm the only one who has it. I run this place, I teach these kids, and some adults." She says, and I blurt out something I never thought I would.

"How would I join the Gray Jedi?" I say and she instantly looks at me.

"All you have to do, is say the Gray Jedi Code, and you're in. As long as you're a Force-user , which you are." She says and looks at me, and closes her eyes. I know what she is doing, she's searching my mind to make sure this isn't some joke.

Her eyes open, "You truly want to be one of us?"

I nod my head frantically, "I want to be a Jedi. But I want to have attachments..." I say.

"Okay. I'm not keeping you from the Council. You can go anytime you wish, but once you leave, there's no turning back." She says, and grabs my hand, and we begin to walk back to their base.

We got to the staircase, and everyone was standing there, younglings, Padawans, and some adults. She began to speak,

" We have some one who would like to become, a Gray Jedi. His name is Anakin Skywalker, and he will repeat the Gray Jedi Code after me." She says and holds my left hand in hers, and I lift my right hand in the air.
*Italics are you, bold print is Anakin*

"Repeat after me: There must be both dark and light."

"There must be both dark and light."

" I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life."

"There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish."

" There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order."

"I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.."

As I finished up that last line, I felt free from the Jedi council.

Y/N flashed her beautiful smile at me, and I smiled back.

"I know you are a good Jedi, and I know you will catch on quickly... I want you to have your own 'Gray Jedi' made lightsaber." She says and hands me a lightsaber, and once it ignited, I knew I chose the right path.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1,423
Okay, sorry that it is a later update, it is currently 11:15.. I usually don't update this late, but here it is! This was requested by preciousfreeman321
I had fun writing this especially in Anakin's POV. I hope this is what you asked for, but I can always rewrite it! :)
Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, and send some requests! I think I will do an Obi-Wan Imagine next.
~B❤✴
«May the force be with you, my Padawans.»