«Preference #5»

Gifs! His reaction when he first laid eyes on you ❤😍

« Anakin Skywalker »
You were Obi-Wan's little sister, and you walked into one of his training sessions with his padawan.

"Sorry, Obi-Wan I-" you began to say, but the young man, who was completely and utterly adorable, turned around, and you lost your train of thought.

He gave you a small smile, and you blushing hard. Obi-Wan walked over to you, "Y/N, this Anakin. Anakin this is my sister, Y/N."

Anakin picked up your hand and kissed it, "M'lady." He said, and you blushed, "Hello." You say with a smile, and boy were you in for a wild ride.

______________________________________« Obi Wan Kenobi »You walked into a local Cantina, and you greeted your normal waitress, Kora

« Obi Wan Kenobi »
You walked into a local Cantina, and you greeted your normal waitress, Kora. "Hey, Y/N! How are you doing today, doll?" She asked and you have her, you infamous, bright smile.

"I'm doing great, Kora! How are you?" You asked being very chirpy.

"Doing fine, and it looks like your beautiful smile, has caught a young man's attention." She said, looking behind  you.

You turn your head, and see a handsome guy sitting across from the cook, and he gave you a small smile, and took a drink from his cup.

You flashed him you beautiful smile, and he smiled again, but it was bigger. But soon he gaze turned back to the cook. Little did you know, that you would be dating that man soon.

 Little did you know, that you would be dating that man soon

______________________________________
« Luke Skywalker »
You were a residence on the planet Endor, and there was a lot of commotion going on.

You walked out of your hut, because the Ewoks had told you that there were strange creatures near your hut.

You ran outside with your blaster on your hip, and slowly pulled it out, and had your finger on the trigger.
Something moved in the bushes and you shot, and someone jumped up.