«Anakin Skywalker»

Title: Sister Meets Apprentice
X-Reader
Warning: Cuteness Overload

«--You are Obi-Wan's younger sister, and you and Anakin meet each other for the first time--»

It was a normal day and you were walking through the Jedi Temple, waiting for Obi-Wan to return with his new Padawan. You were also a Padawan, but you were being taught by Master Windu, because they didn't think it would be a good idea for Obi-Wan to teach you. 

It was time for you to go to one of your lessons, and you walk into your usual room where Master Windu teaches you.

You sit down on the floor, and he instantly begins, "I want you to levitate this glass. This will be our beginning exercise, and then I will ask you a question."

You nod your head, and close your eyes. He throws the vase in the air, but before it hits the ground,  it slowly begins to float in the air back over to Master Windu. "Excellent-" and before he finishes the door opens, and Obi-Wan walks in with someone who was your age, and very cute. You lose focus, and the vase begins to fall but, your brother forces it back up into the air.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we were wondering if we could watch. I want to see how she is doing." Obi-Wan says.

"I suppose you can, just be quiet. Because she will be levitating heavier objects in a minute." Master Windu says, and walks back over to you.

They sit down, and the boy was watching you intently, and you have to refocus.

"Now, Y/N, I want you to levitate this glass, and tell me what the Jedi are in touch with, and about the force." He says, and you close your eyes, and the glass begins to float.

"As Jedi, we are in touch with the Living Force flowing through and around us, as well as being spiritually aware of the Force." Slowly a chair begins to float, and you continue,
"Jedi are trained to become sensitive to the Force's energy, fluctuations, and disturbances." You finish, and all of the objects begin to go down slowly.

"Good. Now, what about attachments, both material, and obsessive?"

"Jedi must let go of obsessive attachments, both material and personal. The obsession over possessions creates  fear of losing those possessions, which can lead to the Dark Side." You say, and he nods, and you continue to talk,

"We as Jedi make a commitment to and are loyal to the Jedi cause." You finish, and he pats you on the back,

"You are doing wonderful, my young Padawan. Keep up the good work, and you'll be a Jedi Knight in no time."  He says, and walks out of the room.

"Obi." You say, and walk over to him and hug him.

"You are doing a terrific job, Y/N." He says, and you look over at his apprentice.

"Oh, Y/N, this is Anakin my apprentice. And Anakin, this is my sister, Y/N." He says and you both shake hands.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. You did great with your lesson over there." He says, and looks down at the ground.

"Nice to meet you, Anakin. And thank you." You say and your cheeks go a little red. Even though you just met him, you thought he was quite adorable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for this Imagine! I hope you liked it! And don't forget to vote, and comment! Requests are opened!
~B❤✴
May the force be with you, my Padawans.