«Preference #6»

I know this isn't much, but I hope you like it. And at the top, that's a picture of my new dog, Parker. (After Peter Parker, or Spider-Man.) BUT PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM.

«They ask you on a date»

« Anakin Skywalker »
You were walking around the Jedi Temple with Anakin. You two became very close friends, and you guys had this bond that no one could understand. Not even you guys could understand it.

You guys were talking about how sometimes, Obi-Wan could be strict, and how it was funny. Then you started talking about a book you were currently reading,

"It's a really great book! I mean there's so much romance, and it's rather Poetic, if you ask me. But sometimes it can be a little you know-" you stopped talking once you realised Anakin was staring at you.

"Are you alright?" You asked him, and he didn't answer you, "Oh no, was I boring you? I'm sorry, once I get to talking about a book, I get carried away-" you kept on rambling, and he grabbed your face.

"And well, I talk too m-much." You stutter out as he looks at you.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked, and you gave him a smile, "S-sure." You replied.

He placed a chaste kiss to your forehead, "You don't talk too much, I like it when you talk, you have a very beautiful voice.." Anakin said, and that made you smile even more.

« Obi Wan Kenobi »
You both have known each other for quite sometime, and were good friends.

You were both currently in a cell on Geonosis, and you both were chained to the wall.

You sighed, "I do hope that Anakin gets the message transmitted to the council." You say and Obi-Wan nods his head in agreement.

You both were hanging in silence, while you were trying to get a bobby pin out of your hair, so you could try to pick the lock.

Obi-Wan was watching your every move. You finally got a pin, and you hair fell around your shoulders, framing you face perfectly, and you began to work with the lock.

And just with your luck, you dropped the pin, and  sighed, "Terrific." You muttered, and then Obi-Wan cleared his throat, catching your attention.

"Y/N, I know that were going to get out of this situation, and I wanted to ask... If you uh, um..." He began to say, and then he calmed down, "If you'd possibly like to go to dinner with me sometime."

You smiled, "Of course I will."

« Luke Skywalker »
You had to admit that Luke was pretty cute. Scratch that. Super cute.

You were best friend with Leia Organa, and second in command. After you both had met Luke, you noticed that he  liked Leia , but that was before he found out that Leia was his sister.

Han and Leia both liked each other, and were dating. When all four of you hung out, you and Luke were like the 3rd and 4th wheels, but it didn't bother either one of you.

You were walking around base to make sure everything and everyone was doing what they were suppose to.

While you were talking to Leia about a base that could possibly be of use to the rebels, you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

Your turned around and it was Luke,
"Luke, hey! What's up?" You asked.

"Can we go talk outside? It won't take very long." He said, and you turned to Leia, "Go ahead. We can talk about this later, Y/N." She said, with a warm smile.