«Christmas Preference»

«What would you do on Christmas?»

« Anakin Skywalker » You guys would probably stay at home, and spend time together alone. You guys would swap presents, eat, and probably just enjoy the time you have together.

« Obi Wan Kenobi » Obi-Wan would probably be on a mission, and you'd think he wouldn't come home until the next day, but he surprised you. He came home Christmas morning, and snuggled with you.

« Luke Skywalker » You guys would mess around, and hang out with Leia, Han, and Chewbacca in the Millennium Falcon getting into some trouble. Then you two would go home and cuddle.

« Han Solo » You guys  agreed on 'no gifts' but he bought you a necklace, and let you fly the Falcon. So you gave him a kiss for his gift. 😘

« Kylo Ren/Ben Solo» Honestly, you two would be agreeing to blow up some planet. That's what you'd do for Christmas. 🎆

« Poe Dameron » He would flirt with you non stop, and give you kisses all day long. Then you guys would fly around in his X-Wing, and go to Endor to look at all of the stars.

« Finn » He would be really sweet and get you a gift. He would tell you how much he loved you all day long, and you guys would cuddle, and you would tell him stories about your child hood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas my, Padawans! I hope each of you have an amazing day! I want to say Thank you, for 400 reads, and 50 votes! Thank y'all so much, it really means a lot to me. Today, I will be working on some requests, and if you'd like to request a holiday one, just message me and tell me what you'd like it to be About!
Requests are always opened!
~B❤✴🎄
«May the force be with you, my Padawans»