«Poe Dameron»

Prompt:#16 "People are staring."
Title: Solo's Daughter
Requested by: LaurynMason
Warning: None
______________________________________
Poe and I have been dating secretly for several months, and it's really hard to keep it a secret. My father, Han Solo, isn't really fond of Poe, or any male around me for that matter.

My mother told me that the only reason dad doesn't like Poe too much, is because Poe reminds him too much of him when he was younger. You know, a player, a half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.

I walked through my own room that was in the base, and I heard a tiny knock on the door, and I knew it was Poe. We made up a knock so that we know it's one of the two, and I opened the door.

Poe shut the door quietly shut, and he walked over to me, "So what's my girl doing on this fine morning?" He asked, and I smiled, "Getting ready to go lead your team through a screen." I say, and he pulled me close to him.

He put his hands on my waist, while I had my arms around his neck, "I have a feeling this is going to be a great mission. Because I have some of the best people coming with, and I have my good luck charm watching my back." He said, and I pulled him down gently kissing his lips.

I pulled away, "Well it looks like the First Order is going to be in some deep bantha fodder." I say, and he grins.

He began to kiss me again, but there was a knock on the door, I looked at Poe then at the door, hoping that it wasn't my father.

But I was lucky, it was C3PO, "Miss
Y/L/N, you and Mr. Dameron are wanted in the control room. You both have to be in there for the mission report, and Ms. Y/L/N, you are in charge of that today." He said, and walked out.

Poe pulled me close to him, and gave me hug. But he soon started to kiss me, I pulled back, "We have to go." I say, and he grins, "Five more minutes." He said, and kissed me one last time, "I'll be back. I promise." He whispers and we walk out of the room one at a time.

People were sitting all around, my mother and father stood next to me, while I stood in the middle of the room.

"Good morning, everyone. Today's mission is quite simple: Rumors are going around, that they are trying to restore the droid army on the planet of Geonosis." I began to say, and I looked over at Poe, he sent me a wink, and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. My father looked at me then at him, 

"Geonosis is a harsh, rocky, and a desert like terrain. The most advanced lifeform are the Geonosians, sentient insectoids that inhabit towering spire-hives. They had factories built there to manufacture battle droids during the Clone Wars." I say.

A man raised his hand, and I nodded,
"So what do we do?" He asked.

"You, Poe, and Adams will take the Bothan spies to Geonosis. But you will have to wait for them, and I need one person to go with them. I will guide one of you, and the Bothans throughout the factory." I say, and I looked at the three of them, "Who would like to go with the Bothans?" I ask, and they all look at each other.

Poe stood up. "I'll do it." He said, and my heart dropped, "O-okay." I say, and I explained the mission to them more in depth, "Good luck." I said, and they all started to go to the Millennium Falcon, I pulled Poe to  the side,

"Please be careful. Because no one has proven that they're extinct, and from what I've heard their a real pain." I say, and he was going to kiss me but my father walked up to us, "Not a scratch, Dameron. Got it?"

Poe nods his head, "Yes, sir." Poe replied, and walked to the Millennium Falcon.

I walked over to a screen, and I connected the controls to BB-8's lens, and I was watching through there.

Once they landed on Geonosis, BB-8, Poe, and the Bothans, started walking into one of the factories. The Bothans went one way leaving Poe, and BB-8 going another direction. 

"Now, go to the first left down that hall, and there will be a room with a control panel." I say, and they arrive at the panel. "Okay, now there should be a light switch on the wall to your right." and Poe walks over to the light and turns it on. Slowly, the lights flicker on, one by one, giving me an eerie feeling. 

"I have a bad feeling about this." Poe and I say at the same time, "BB-8 can you pick up any life forms?" I ask, and BB-8 slowly beeps, 'no'.

"Y/N, this screen is warm.." Poe said touching it, and turned it on, and it revealed plans for a new droid.
Suddenly, BB-8 started beeping, and Poe was downloading everything onto a flash drive, "Poe! BB-8 has picked life forms up on his radar!" I shout into the mic, and the Bothans ran into the room.

"Got it!" Poe shouted, they started running out if the rooms, but we're met with a few Geonosians.

I shouted into he mic, but BB-8's lens went dark, leaving my screen blank.
I sat back in my chair, and then I stood up running to the ship hangar with my dad on my heels.

"Y/N Y/M/N Solo! What are you doing?!" He shouted, and I turned around, "Dad, I have to go get them! I-I can't just sit around and wait for them to try to contact us!" I say, and I begin to get into an X-Wing, but my dad pulls me down,

"You can't. It's they're job! It's what they do! And your mother gave me specific orders to not let you go, if they're not back tomorrow, then we will go. But until then, go back to the control room." He said, and he escorted me back into the room.

When he left the room, my mom sat down next to me and held my hand,
"Dear, what's wrong? You never act like this, especially when other people go on missions. You're usually the one saying to hold off until the next day." She says, and a tear escapes my eye.

I look up, "Mom, I love Poe.. I love him so much." I say, and now tears are flowing steadily.

Instantly, my mom pulls me into a hug, "Oh, honey... He'll be back, I know he will."

After a while, everyone went to bed, hoping and praying for the best. I sat awake trying to contact them, and I got nothing. It wasn't until 2 A.M. when I finally fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of people cheering and I looked at my watch and it said 7 A.M.

I ran out to the hangar and the Millennium Falcon was there, and I started walking through the crowds of people, and Poe came to view. We began running to each other, and he picked me up and spun me around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he was going to kiss me, "Wait!" I said, and he looked at me,
"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"People are staring.. and my father is too!" I say, and he pulled me into him, "I don't care." He said, and he leaned me backwards, and his lips met mine.

We pulled apart and he smiled at me,
"I love you, Y/N." Poe said, and I smiled at him, "I love you, too."

My father walked over to us, and looked at both of us, "Dameron, you hurt her, and I'll hurt you." My dad said, and Chewie agreed with him,
"Arrrgh! Arrggh!"
"And you'll have to deal with him." He said, and Poe grinned.

"I'd never hurt her, Mr.Solo." Poe said, and I smiled up at him.
______________________________________
Word Count: 1,467
Sorry this took so long. I started school yesterday and have been busy. I hope you all enjoyed it, and I hope you enjoyed it
Thank for reading! Feel free to vote or comment, and Requests are always opened.
•Btw, is anyone else having problems with the website of Wattpad? I tried to type this on my laptop, but it would kick me off.•
~B❤✴
«May the force be with you, my Padawans
(Still working on Requests)