«Poe Dameron»

Prompt: #12, "What are you thinking about?"
Title: Future
X-Reader
Warning: None. Just cute Poe.

Poe and I just got back from a mission, that was assigned to us by General Organa. We almost died on this mission, but luckily I had the best pilot/boyfriend in the galaxy with me.

I had to go give General Organa the results, information, and everything found on this mission. Poe was exhausted, so I thought I'd give Leia our report, and talk with her.

Leia sat down across from me, and I handed her some files that we found in the old Empire Cruisers.
"I went through everything to see if there was any sign of the map to Luke, and I found absolutely nothing." I said with a sigh, and leaned back into the chair.

"Y/N, you did good. And so did Poe. I'm proud of you both, now go get some rest, we have to find that map before the First Order does." She said, getting up and patting my shoulders.

I got up from the desk, and walked to mine and Poe's shared apartment type thing. I walked in through the door, and took off my boots, and shut it behind me. I found Poe lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling, with a blank expression on his face.

I climbed on the bed right next to him, and kissed his lips. I put my head on his shoulder, and his arm wrapped around me, while I put my hand on his chest. I could his steady heart beat, thump, thump, thump.

He continued to stare up at the ceiling, and I admired his features,
"What are you thinking about, love?" I asked him, looking up at his face.

He continues to stare at the ceiling, and breathe in, "Just a couple of things." He replies.

"What kind of things?" I ask, and run my fingers through his hair.

"Well, for one, what would have happened if one of us died yesterday?" He asked, and looked at me.

"I don't know... What was the other thing you were thinking about?" I ask, not knowing how to answer the first one.

He runs his hand up and down my arm, in a slow, soothing motion, "Our future." he said.

"Oh. What about it?" I ask, and sat up a little.

He sits up in the bed, "Do you want to marry me one day?" He asked, and I look up at him, "Of course I do, Poe. When you ask, I'll say yes. Always." I reply and he nods.

"What about getting our own place, like off of the Resistances base?" He asked, picking up my hand and rubbing it.

"Yeah, definitely one day. After we get married." I say and he nods his head once again.

This time he picks up my hand and plants butterfly kisses all over it,
"Okay, now what about babies? Do you want to have kids one day?"

I lay my head in his lap, while he plays with my hair, waiting for my answer.
"Yes, I want kids one day, especially with you. I mean, can you imagine little Poe's running around?" I say, and he has a big smile on his face.

He leans down and kiss my lips, "Y/N, I can't wait to start our own little family together."

I kiss his lips again, "I love you, Poe Dameron."

"I love you, future Mrs. Y/N Dameron." He says with a smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 637
I hope you enjoyed this Poe one! My phone kept changing Poe's name to Pie. Honestly, I love Poe. He is adorable 😍 this was short, and in sorry. Feel free to comment, and vote!
Requests are always opened!
~B❤✴
»May the Force be with you, my Padawans«