It's not always games and fun.

Truth or Dare?

It's not always games and fun.

-----------------------

"What on earth just happened?" Flynn asked coming in the room with Sean, Spencer, Jackson and Andrew coming in behind him.

"Well, he asked if we could be friends again." I said getting up and walking through the kitchen door. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I used the bottle opener that was built into the fridge to open the beer.

"Already drinking this early?" Adam asked. "You know that's bad parenting."

"Good thing I'm not a parent." I said winking and then taking a gulp of my beer.

I set it down on the counter only to find that Sean had drunk the rest of it. I sighed walking out the back door. I was completely unaware of where I was going when I ran into my motorcycle. Oh wait, it wasn't mine, it was Andrew's, he ran his bike into a curb and it got dented so he was fixing it.

"Andrew!" I yelled. He came running out of the house. I looked at where his bike was now, tipped over. I moved my foot so I could stand better and I knocked over a can of paint all over his bike. "Fuck."

"M. M...my baby!!" He said leaning down and picking up his bike. He kicked the kickstand out and looked at me.

"You're the bestest friend in the world." I said hoping he wouldn't be mad.

He walked carefully over to where I was. In one swift motion he threw me over his shoulder. Walking back into the house I figured that I might as well just deal with it. Andy took my Uggs off and then walked into Adam's bathroom and threw my in the tub and turned on the cold water. I was now drenched.

"Payback." He said helping me up.

I smirked and once I was up, hugged Andrew. "That's payback." I said.

I walked up to our room. I grabbed a pair of running shorts and a sports bra and went to the bathroom to dry off and change. I quickly changed and walked back into our room. I put on my neon orange running shoes and grabbed my headphones, phone, keys and sunglasses. Before I left the room I threw my hair up into a ponytail and put a black headband on.

"I'm going running." I yelled to the house. This time I wasn't going running in the woods but instead just running on the sidewalk like a normal human being.

I plugged my headphones in and scrolled down through my music until I found my running playlist. My running play list had, The Parlor Mob, Rolling Stones, The Ready Set, Green Day, Never Shout Never, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne and Rise Against in it.

I was a good two miles into my run when I could feel somebody's eyes on me. I whipped my head around and that black car was following me. I sighed and walked over to the car.

"Can I help you?" I asked trying my best to sound annoyed.

"No." He said.

I punched him in the throat, cutting his air supply off. "Bye." I ran off.

My phone started ringing but I ignored it. MY phone would not quit ringing. So I answered it. "Stephanie! Adam's missing, come home now! Everybody's here including Ryan." Andrew's voice said panicked. He sighed. "Where are you?"

"On Kingsly Road."

"I'll be there in a minuet."

"Ok I'll see you then" I hung up and sat on the curb. About six minuets later a familiar black truck came to the curb. "Ry?"

"Andrew sent me. Get in, it's going to get cold soon." I hopped in the truck. "Here" he handed me a black hoodie and I slipped the hoodie on over my sports bra.