Spilling out old secrets and shooting through a fence.

Truth or Dare?

Spilling out old secrets and shooting through a fence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m exhausted” I yawned

“How? It’s only two am.” Andrew said as he stripped down to his boxers and pulled on his blue plaid pajamas and climbed in his bed.

“It’s been a really long day.” I said pulling off my jacket, then my shirt, I pulled on a tank-top, I threw my shoes on the floor and pulled off my pants, I slid my yoga shorts up and slid under the covers of my bed. “Night.”

“Night Steph.” Andrew said and turned out the light. I immeaditly let sleep take me.

“Steph wake up!” Adam whispered shaking me a bit.

“What time is it?”  I asked

“Nine forty-five.” My eyes shot open, how on earth did I over sleep by four hours.

“Why didn’t Andrew wake me up?” I asked as I jumped out of bed.  Adam gave me a weird look.  “What?”

“Steph, you do realize that your wearing shorts and a tank-top with about twenty guys downstairs?”

“Whatever.” I said as I threw my messy hair into a bun. Adam muttered something under his breath but I didn’t catch it.  “Moring my lovely gang members” I said as I walked into the kitchen where my favorites were.

“No, Absolutely not.” Spencer said as I walked into the kitchen.

“What?” I asked, I walked over to the coffee machine and poured my self a cup of coffee. I liked my coffee without anything in it, just the regular taste of the coffee bean.

“Go change.” Spencer said, I knew that I should go and change but I was too lazy to.

“Not at the moment, I just got up and I’m lazy.” I walked over to Andrew and sat on his lap. “Morning.”

“Good Morning, how’d you sleep? You looked like you were dead.”

“You’re so sweet.” I said rolling my eyes “And I slept wonderfully thank you expect you didn’t wake me up.”

“You went to bed a two, and you wanted me to wake you at five forty-five.” He looked at me like I was crazy. “I don’t know about these people but I surely don’t want to be around you when you have only had about three hours of sleep.”

“Cover your ears if you want to keep your eardrums from bursting.” I said they all covered their ears. “ANGELS GET DOWN HERE.” Considering that my whole gang lives in a twenty-three-room house they can’t get out of anything.

I herd a whole bunch of footsteps and then I shouted. “Everybody go and change into training clothes.” Everybody headed off in the direction of his rooms. “Adam, you’re also training.” He headed to his room while I walked up to mine.

I opened the door and Andrew was standing there shirtless. “Ever herd of knocking?” He questioned, I just rolled my eyes and went over to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of Victoria’s Secret yoga shorts and a sports bra.

I headed towards the bathroom and Andrew yelled. “What! You get to see me shirtless but I don’t get to see you shirtless!”

“Yup” I called back as I stepped into the bathroom to change. I slipped off my old shorts and tank top and then pulled on the new shorts and sports bra.  “You changed?” I asked

“Yea, you can come out now.” I stepped out of the bathroom and Andrew was sitting on his bed wearing basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.  “You do realize you will be wearing that in front of the whole gang, and that they will see your tattoo.” I immeaditly knew that he was talking about my Black Riders tattoo on back. I had a ton of tattoos on my back but you couldn’t miss the lighting strike and the words Black Rider inside of it.