The New Kid.

Truth or Dare? 

The New Kid.

---------------------

"Stephy" Sean yelled walking into my bedroom. 

"What?" 

"Change then come down stairs there's somebody I want you to meet."

I gave him a questioning look but he ignored it and left. I changed into a pair of light wash skinny jeans, combat boots, a black tank top and a leather jacket then went downstairs to find Sean waiting for me at the stairwell. 

"Well? What are you waiting for?" 

"Steph I want you to meet Jackson." He said and I looked at the blond six foot tall kid and grabbed Sean's arm and dragged him outside of the room. 

"Who the hell is that?" 

"Well um.....he got kicked out of his house and I know he was in a gang before and we do need some more fighters."

"Saids you. I'm the boss. Stay here you move your in even more trouble then you already are got it?" He nodded and then I walked back into the living room where the kid was.  "Hey how old are you?" 

He looked up and looked at me funny. This kid was really testing my nerves today. " 14" 

I shaked my head and sat down on the couch next to him. "What are you doing being in a f*cking gang?" 

"Work" He said giving me some sort of attitude. 

I stood up and yelled."Don't give me attitude and we won't have a problem." 

He laughed and stood up too "You think I'm scared of you? Well I'm not, I was in Daniel's gang, and you learn not to be afraid." 

I smirked. "Daniel's gang huh? Well did he ever mention anybody named Stephanie?" 

I could see that he was thinking. "Yea, he said that she was the most powerful gang leader that he knew, he also said something about how she was very dangerous and that we needed to respect her gang no matter what." I smiled at that because he knew what happens when you get on my bad side. 

"Well guess what? I'm the famous Stephanie." He looked shocked and all the color drained from his face. 

"Ya-ya-your Stephaine?" He said shakily 

"The one and only. So you want to be a Fallen Angel?" 

"Yes mam." 

"Well I'll be the one training you. You will not call me 'mam', you can call me Mama, Steph or Stephanie." 

"Hey Mama" Flynn said walking in but stopped talking when he saw that we had company. 

"Hey Flynn, there a problem" 

"No, I'll just get Andrew to deal with it." 

"Alright it better not be to serious." 

"Don't worry I'll handle it" He said flashing me a smile then leaving. 

I sat on the couch again next to Jackson. "How old are you Stephanie?" 

"!8" 

"Wow your young." 

"Yep." I said sanding up and yelled for Sean to come in. 

"Stephy what now?" I raised one eyebrow at him and he shut up. 

"Watch Jackson, I'll be back in a few." I said leaving the room and walking to Flynn's room. "Flynn" 

"Oh hey Mama" 

"What's the problem." 

"Nothing Andrew handled it." 

"I don't need to know who handled it I need to know what the problem was." I said getting frustrated, yes I have a very short temper. 

"We found some stuff in Daniel's pockets." 

"What!? I told you not to go through his pockets without me!" 

"I know, I know, I know but what we found was important." 

"What did you find?" 

"Three half fifty dollar bills and a half of a hundred." I cursed under my breath. 

"You have them?" 

"No Andrew does."

I immediately left the room and went in search for Andy. You see all these half bills were deals that he had made and I needed to know who with, when, where and what they were getting. I stopped in the living room where Jackson and Sean were chatting away like two teenage girls.

"Hey ladies!" I yelled at them and that got them to shut right up. "Anyone of you two seen Andrew?" 

"Yea he went to the tracking room." I ran out of the room and dashed down to the tracking room and slammed the door open to reveal Andrew sitting at the long desk with the deals in front of him. 

"Who were they to?" 

"I can't believe this.... all these go to Marina." I stopped breathing. Marina my old best friend from middle school and she was back and wanted revenge. 

------------------------------------------

Yes HAHA (evil laugh) LOL anyways I hope this was a interesting chapter and sorry for any mistakes. 

Comment and Vote. 

-Carter