You're such a girl.

Truth or Dare?

You’re such a girl.

------------

While waiting for my information to process about the black car stalker guy I plopped down on the couch and put Breaking Dawn Part 1 in. It was at the part where Bella dies and Jacob is crying and yes I was crying as well.

“Look at that guys, our wonderful leader is sitting on her ass watching Breaking Dawn like a thirteen year old.” Sean said and I noticed that some of our closest friends from the gang were behind him looking at me like I was insane.

“What it’s sad!” I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air.

Andrew came and sat next to me on the couch and used his girly voice and said “OMG is Jacob crying? My poor baby! I must go and save him!” He put his hand over his heart and his other hand on the forehead and landed his head back.

“You’re a drama queen” Spencer said looking at him like he was more insane then me.

“Steph? Why is the computer room open?” Sean said looking pissed off.

“Just trying to find out some information on the black car stalker guy.”

“He’s not stalking you but whatever floats your boat sis.”

“Why are they here” I said moving my arms to indicate the other people standing in my living room.

“You didn’t tell her?” Andrew questioned

“No I was hoping you would tell her because ya’ll are like best friends” Sean said.

“You know Sean, for a 24 year old you act like a preschooler,” I said standing up and brushing the popcorn crumbs off me.

“Said’s the 18 year old watching Twilight”

“Its Breaking Dawn Part 1 no duh”

“Your such a teenager”

“That’s because I am one! Now what have you people been keeping from me?”

“It’s all on you Andrew” Spencer said slowly backing out of the room.

“Spencer, Sean, sit down”

“Your not the boss of us!” They screamed in unison

“Sit. Down. Now” They slowly sat down in the couch. “Andy spill!”

“Well um….all of us are moving in.”

“What do you mean all of you?”

“Us” He motioned to some of the gang.

“Everybody out.” Everybody started to leave. “Not you three, sit now”

“Steph it’s not a big deal” Andy said trying to calm me down.

“Yes it is, I am the leader of Fallen Angels and you don’t tell me that some of my gang is moving in!”

“You have a point but on the other hand you would have said no if we asked you.” Andy said.

“Andy, you are my second in command and you are suppose to tell me anything that happens with the gang that I am not aware of because I am the only girl in the gang.”

“Yes and the most powerful” Sean added

“I’ll hold you to that”

“I’m sure you will,” I laughed at bit at that.

---------------------------------------

Heya! Ok so yes I uploaded early because I won’t have too much time tomorrow to upload anything. But I could have just uploaded on Friday so you all should vote and comment to show how much you love me!

Picture to the right is of Andrew or Andy they are the same person

-Carter