Catching up with Marina.

Truth or Dare?

Catching up with Marina.

-----------------------------------

"Marina long time no see." I said with Andrew standing right behind me.

"Stephanie is that you wow you look so different."

"Lets play a game shall we?" I said smirking.

"Lets." She said mirroring my smirk. Andrew coughed from behind me. "And who is this?"

"Andrew."

"Andrew? Wow you grew up."

"So the game are you ready?"

"Yea sure." Marina said looking at Andrew.

"Truth or Dare." I sneered at Marina.

"Dare."

Perfect just what I wanted. "I dare you to lick the bottom of your shoe." I wanted to start off with something easy, just to warm up.

Marina looked at me questioningly but took of her Prada heel and licked the bottom of it. "Stephanie Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell me what your doing here?"

I smirked. "What I can't come and visit any of my old friends?"

"Knowing you, you wouldn't come and visit."

"What are you implying? When you were in the hospital I came is visited you everyday."

She rolled her eyes. "Always have to be right? Now answer the dare." I said giving me a death glare.

"Fine, I missed playing Truth or Dare. And Andrew over there won't play."

She sighed. "So I take it your not going to answer my question."

"Who's your main supplier?" I asked and I could see her shocked face at my seriousness and how quickly I can turn cold.

"Excuse me?" She said trying to be scary but seriously a hamster would be scarier then her.

"Just answer the damn question Marina."

Andrew sighed then spoke. "Marina just answer her question." He said nicely I looked like he was insane. Andy just shrugged and waited for her to answer.

"HellsGuards." She said quietly that it was almost a whisper

I slammed my fist on the table making it shake. I pulled out the knife from my boot and was about to slice her throat when her cold hand grabbed my wrist, she twisted it trying to make me drop the knife but I was able to throw it into the wall and Andrew took it out of the wall. With my other hand I punched her in the face causing her to stumble backwards and letting my wrist go. I jumped over the desk and landed on the floor next to her, kicking her in the ribs multiple times. I could see that she was coughing up blood; Andrew came and pulled me back by waist.

"What the f*ck Andrew!" I screamed.

"Stephanie, your gonna kill her."

"That's the plan." I hissed and wiggled out of his grip and walked over to a coughing Marina. I kicked her in the ribs once again and then picked her up and brought my knew to her face, causing her nose to break. "Let's go." I said walking out of the room. I have killed dozens and dozens of people but she was in the top five of the hardest to kill.

We were walking through a hallway to the elevator when three huge guys emerged from different places Andrew and I exchanged glances and pulled out our guns and just shot them. They all stumbled backwards because the bullets didn't do much damage so I took another knife out of my boots and flung it and one of them, luckily it hit him right in the chest. Andrew had taken out the other two, we stepped into the elevator we both were silent.

--------

When we got back to Brooklyn I went straight to Sean and Spencer to see if they got any information.

"Your back fast." Jackson said.

"Yea it was just a quick trip, where are Sean and Spencer?" He pointed towards Sean's room. "Thanks" I opened his door and he was sleep. "WAKE UP" I yelled at he fell out of bed that sent me into a laughing fit. "Did you get any information on the Dead Crows?"

"Yes and your not going to like it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. May is a very very busy month for me. I'll talk more about that in the next update though.

Comment and Vote

Update-Early update: 5 votes 1 comment or I'll see you on Thursday

-Carter