Chapter Eleven: Releasing The Past

@mosi007 : I reread all of this book now and it's soo good😍😍 I especially love the latest chapter, it was amazeballs!!! Keep it up❤️

Thank you so much !! I'm glad you loved it xx

—•—•—•—•—

[Unedited]
Devon Murray as Seamus O'Connor
Warning: Graphic violence and XXX scene ahead; read at your own risk.

Zayn's breath shuddered as the blood continued to seep through the open wound and spill onto his badly torn gray shirt. He hissed and cursed as the pain intensified around the area of the wound. He shut his eyes as the pain began to subsided for a bit. He reached down and grazed his hand over the wound. The teen's hand instantly getting covered in a deep red color that resembled his dark and rough past.

He knew the wound needed medical attention; however, he couldn't risk anyone finding out about him. He's labeled as a runaway and if anyone were to found out, there would be dire consequences to pay.

Zayn heard the crunching of leaves in the distant. His mind began to grow fuzzy as the blood seemed to seep out faster. His vision began to get blurry as he attempted to stay awake and not fall into a deep unconscious state.

The sound became louder as the figure grew closer. Zayn took one last look up, his eyes instantly meeting with a pair of dark brown ones and devilish grin on their face.

"You thought you could run, didn't you sweets,"

—•—•—•—•—

Zayn gasped as he shot out of his sleep. His hands trembling wildly as a familiar pain faintly danced on his stomach. He threw the covers off of him as he unsteadily rose to his feet. He took a few deep breaths before walking over to the full-length mirror. He hesitantly lifted his shirt with his eyes on his stomach.

"It was just a dream," he mumbled to himself as he kept his gaze on his stomach. He forced his gaze away and pulled his shirt down. Zayn looked over at the clock on the nightstand, the bright numbers reading out 6:26 a.m. It was early Saturday morning and he knew no one would be up. He let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair and decided to head downstairs.

The stairs creaked beneath his weight as he headed towards the living room. He grabbed the remote off of the TV stand and curled up on the couch. He threw the small blanket that was hanging off of the couch over him and aimlessly flipped through the channels. He paused on a channel that was playing reruns of Friends. He placed the remote onto the coffee table as his eyes remained on the TV.

Fifteen minutes into the third episode, Zayn felt his eyes grow heavy and a wave of exhaustion hit him. He simply let his eyes close as he dozed off into a restless sleep.

                                                                                  —•—•—•—•—

Zayn woke up again a few hours later, the sunlight seeped through the slightly parted curtains and illuminated the living room. He glanced over at the cable box, the time on it read 12:08 p.m. Zayn didn't mean to fall asleep for that long; however, he didn't mind. He threw the blanket off of him and turned the TV off.

Zayn got up from the couch and stretched out his aching muscles a bit. After he was satisfied, he walked over the kitchen in search of his parents or brother. To no surprise, he was met with complete emptiness. He walked around the house and searched their rooms only to find nothing but empty halls and beds. Zayn sighed and ran a hand through his hair.