Prologue

[Unedited]
1 Year Ago

It was Saturday morning.

Not just any normal Saturday morning, but the Saturday morning where the Payne family will be setting off to the foster home and hope to add a new member to their family today. Liam was the first to wake up, he woke up just 5 minutes before the alarm that Niall programmed to go off, letting his husband get some more sleep. He went to his youngest son's room first, knowing it would be easier to wake him up first. He gently pushed the door opened and entered the room with pink and purple colored walls. Their youngest son, Harry, had a slight obsession with the color pink and playing with princess dolls. Liam and Niall didn't mind it one bit, allowing their son to expression himself in anyway possible. Even though he loved playing with dolls, having tea parties, and the color pink, he still wore boy clothes because he didn't like the way girl clothes fit when he wore them. Liam shuffled over to the pink and purple bed and bent down. He rubbed Harry's back a bit, shaking him lightly.

"Baby boy. It's time to wake up," Liam said in a loving tone, still rubbing the 12 year old's back. Harry groaned and turned over so that he was now laying on his back. He slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them softly. He lazily smiled when he saw Liam.

"Good morning Papa," he said, sitting up in bed, throwing the sky blue comforter off of him. 

"Good morning bub. Get washed up and dressed, breakfast will be ready soon," Liam said, standing up, his bones cracking in the process. He's getting way to old, he thought. Harry nodded and jumped out of bed, heading towards the connected bathroom.

"Can you pick out my clothes Papa?" Harry called out from the bathroom. 

"Sure bud," Liam replied, walking over to Harry's closet. He skimmed through the closet, eyeing every piece of clothing before pulling out a blue Jack Wills t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. He set them on the bed as Harry walked out the bathroom, teeth cleaned and face washed. 

"Thank you Papa!" Harry beamed, walking over to the bed and picking up the outfit. 

"No problem. I want you to wake up Louis when you're done. I'm going to start breakfast," Liam said, walking out the door, not noticing the light blush on his son's face when he mentioned Louis. Liam quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen, getting out the items needed to make pancakes. 

Harry tugged off his pajamas and pulled on his outfit his papa picked out. He walked over to his full body mirror, smoothing out his clothes a bit. He ran hand through his curls, ruffling them a bit. Once he thought he looked good, he walked out his room and across the hall to his older brother's room. He pushed the door open and shuffled into the room with red colored walls. He walked over to Louis' bed and jumped on it, landing on directly on top of Louis. Louis groaned when he felt the weight of his younger brother. He shifted in his bed so that he was on his back and can fully see Harry who was smiling down at him. Louis couldn't help but smile back, his breath hitching as Harry looked really cute today. 

"Good morning Haz," Louis said, his voice raspy. Harry gulped, his heart beat quickening as he heard Louis' raspy morning voice. 

"M-Morning Lou," Harry stuttered. Louis frowned and gripped Harry's hips, which didn't help Harry at all.

"You okay, love?" Louis asked, using the pet name he used when he comforted Harry. Harry just nodded, not trusting his voice at the moment. He took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Papa told me to tell you to get ready. He's making breakfast," Harry said, getting off his brother. Louis frowned at the loss of warmth but nodded, getting out of bed. He walked into his connected bathroom. He quickly did his business, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and messily ran a hand through his hair before walking out the bathroom. He frowned when he saw Harry was no longer in the room. He suddenly felt pain in his lower reign, he looked down to see that he had a slight boner. He groaned, mentally scolding himself. Harry gave Louis a boner. He hated himself so much right now, he shouldn't have feelings for his younger foster brother but he did and now he doesn't know how to get rid of them. Louis thought about everything from old ladies to vaginas. Louis is gay, but hasn't told anyone yet. It's not that he's ashamed, he's just not ready to come out. His best friend, Troye, knows about him being gay and his feelings towards Harry. Louis was shocked when Troye accepted him for who he is and never judged him, although he would tease him a bit.