Chapter Eight: Brotherly Bonding Part II

@froggboii : I love your writing! It has a great plot and backstory, but isn't too descriptive or vague. It's a yes from me. [From Chapter Six]

There were loads of sweet comments of Chapter Six that I just had to add another one from that chapter. Thank you for your sweet comment ! I'm glad it's a yes from you x

—•—•—•—•—

[Unedited]
1 Year Ago

It's been a few days since the incident between Louis and Harry took place. Both boys were ignoring each other like the plague. They didn't want to ignore each other but they knew it was for the best if they kept their distance from each other for a bit. They knew if they didn't keep their distance that both of them would lose control and take things even further than it did a few days back.

Liam and Niall had their suspicious about them. They knew something was going on due to the fact that Louis and Harry are always inseparable.

However, they kept it to themselves, assuming that the two brothers just got into a fight, them not having the slightest bit of clue that the Louis and Harry had feelings for each other.

Louis and Harry weren't the only ones ignoring their feelings and trying to avoid the person they like. Zayn was the exact same way, him being in Louis and Harry's position with Ezra.

The hazel eyed teen has not talked to Ezra since that fateful day where he transferred out of his class. The following day after Ezra had filled the form out, Zayn had given his counselor the request paper and waited to be transferred. He had to wait a certain amount of days until his counselor found him a new class that didn't disrupt his schedule too much. In the meantime while he waited, Zayn got special permission to skip his class with Ezra and do his work in the library. This meaning he hadn't spoken too or ran into Ezra since he asked for the transfer. He did receive a few texts from Ezra, Zayn not replying to a single one. 

Zayn hated himself for ignoring the older man but he had too. There were times when he wanted to give in and text Ezra to ask to see him again but he couldn't. He knew this was for the better in the longer run. His mind knew all of this, but he wished his heart would catch up with his mind.

The two of them were hurting, they hadn't expected to fall hard and as fast as they did. Zayn knew he wasn't in love with Ezra, but he knew there sure as hell is strong feelings for the older man, him fearing that if they feelings didn't go away soon, he would end up falling in love with Ezra. Zayn had decision, no matter how much it hurt him, that it was time to move and find someone who was around his age to like.

The teen wishing his heart will catch up with his mind soon before it was all too late.

—•—•—•—•—

It was currently Saturday afternoon, both Harry and Zayn were home alone. Liam was work and Niall went to catch up with a friend he hasn't seen since college. The two of them leaving Zayn in charge of making sure Harry is safe and the house doesn't burn down to pieces. 

Louis ended up heading to his best friend, Troye's house, in a deep need of advice. Louis hoping that his best friend could help him with his problem and give him some advice on what to do with his situation with Harry. 

His best friend Troye being the only one he could trust with everything in him and not have the sickening fear of him being judged.