Chapter Seven: Confrontation and Lustful Moments

@amirah786123 : Ohhh shit den .......no lisn here u better update real quick cause i wanna know who herd wats gonna happen cause shit just got down and it got down real quick

Your comment made me laugh and smile loads, thank you xx

—•—•—•—•—

[Unedited]

1 Year Ago 

"Why are you still here?" Ezra asked, glancing over at Zayn who stood in the same spot for a few minutes now, him making no efforts to move anytime soon. 

"I..." Zayn mumbled, not sure what to say. A part of him knew that he needed to leave but a part of him didn't want too. He wanted to stay and make things right with Ezra. He wanted to break down his walls and accept what he was feelings towards the man.

"Ezra-" before Zayn could get his sentence out, the older man cut him off.

"Please just leave," Ezra sighed, "I just can't do this right now," With that, Zayn sighed in defeat and nodded. The teen turned on his heel and headed towards the door.

"I'm sorry," Zayn mumbled before placing his hand on the door handle and opening the classroom door. He exited the classroom with a heavy weight in his chest, him closing the door behind him. He leaned against the wall, taking in a few deep breaths. He stared at the paper in his hand, it taking everything in him to not give into the urge of ripping up the piece of paper to bits. He sighed one last time before folding the paper up and tucking it safely into his back pocket.

Zayn ran his hands over his face a few times before pushing off the wall and heading in the direction of the exit.

"You know, for a pretty mysterious and private guy, you're terrible at keeping your secrets hidden," a familiar voice rang out, stopping Zayn in his tracks. The teen shut his eyes for a few seconds before turning around in the direction where the voice came from. Zayn's eyes were greeted with a familiar pair of hazel ones, a look of pure amusement  and a hint of curiosity in his eyes. Zayn could've sworn he saw the slightest flicker of hurt pass through his friend's eyes.

"Jace," Zayn breathed out, "What are you talking about?"

"I heard the conversation between you and Mr. Stryker," Jace smirked as if he had discovered the most valuable secret of the world. Zayn's heart rate picked up at Jace's confession. He couldn't of heard, could he? If he had, then not only Zayn was screwed but Ezra as well. 

"I heard bits and pieces of it. It seemed like he really didn't want you to transfer out his class. Why?" Jace inquired, raising an eyebrow. Zayn's breath got caught in his throat. He skimmed his mind, trying to figure out a perfect lie to get Jace off his case. This was the exact thing Zayn was afraid was going to happen if he got involved in Ezra, only this time, he's trying to stop things happening between them. 

Zayn felt the intense gaze of his friend on him, the teen knowing he had to say something soon. If he didn't, Jace would just get even more suspicious than he already is.

"Well I would see why. Most teachers feel as if they've done something wrong or can't teach well if a student requests to transfer out of his or her class," Zayn lied, an automatic feeling of guilt settling in the pit of his stomach as he just told a lie to his friend.

"Why are you transferring out of his class? Mr. Stryker is the best history in this entire school," Jace questioned, raising an eyebrow. Jace knew something wasn't adding up and he wouldn't stop until he got the answers he wanted.