Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 13

Start from the beginning

The other girl looked at Janey accusingly. "You never told us you had a step sister."

"Sorry, it must have slipped my mind." Janey said, with a hint of sarcasm, willing me to leave. I couldn't help but chuckle.

*~*~* Jayney's P.O.V. *~*~*

I HATE HER! I screamed in my head over and over again. "Sorry it must have slipped my mind."

Aww, Janey I'm hurt." She said, putting a hand on her chest, faking hurt.

"Hey Janey!" I heard someone yell form across the parking lot. I turned to see Rick and his posse walking towards us. Great, I thought, more people to drool over Nicole.

"Hey Rick!" I yelled back to Rick, now to get rid of Nic. I turned to see her talking to Ashley and Jenna "Hey doesn't your school start soon?"

I glanced back at Rick, he was getting closer. She took her phone out and looked at the time. " Nope, I've still got 15 minutes."

"Hey Jenna, Ashley." Rick said, looking past us , at Nic. "And who are you gorgeous?"

"I'm Janey's step sister." She said, holding out her hand. Rick took it and bent to lightly kiss her knuckles. "Any you are?"

"I'm Rick. This is Jason, Justin, Nick and Spencer."

"Hey." Jason said, running a hand through his long brown hair, lust in his green eyes.

Justin nodded, making his blond hair flop into his grey eyes.

"Hi." Spencer said, rubbing the back of his neck, his short platinum blond hair glinting in the sun, his hazel eyes raking over Nic's body.

Nick just stared at her, seeming unable to take his eyes off her.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Nicole said, a small smile playing around the edges of her lips. Wow, where did that come from, I thought.

"That's a good idea." He mumbled, slipping his phone out of his pocket and snapping a picture. Nic looked a little surprised, but composed herself, a smirk edging onto her face.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it." Nic laughed. All the guys seemed mesmerized.

Ok, she's getting too much attention, I thought, slipping off my coat. Immediately they all looked at me. That's more like it!, I thought smugly.

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V *~*~*

Janey took her coat off and we all looked at her. Her tank top could have been a sports bra and her skirt was short enough to be a belt. It showed off her lacey red thong and half her ass, much to my disgust.

"Janey, I think you forgot to put pants on this morning." I stage whispered in mock horror. Immediately the guys burst out laughing.

"Nice one Nic!" Jason said, giving me a grin, still gasping for breath. Janey opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off.

"Thanks Jase."

*~*~* Rick's P.O.V. *~*~*

"Thanks Jase." Her voice light with laughter. My eyes raked over her once more.

Damn, Janey never told us her sister was hot! She was wearing white shorts that showed off her legs, but left me wanting more and her shirt clung to her in all the right places. She was absolutely stunning with her long chestnut hair falling past her shoulders and green eyes filled with amusement.

She looked down at her wrist and said, " Oh, look at the time. Gotta go! It was nice meeting you guys." She flashed us a stunning smile, before slipping into her car and taking off.

The guys were chuckling, but I had no clue why. " What's so funny?"

"Didn't you notice? She didn't have a watch on she was trying to escape!" Nick said, in between gasps of air.

"Escape? From what?"

Justin flicked a look over at Janey. I glanced over, she looked murderous. No wonder Nic was in such a hurry to leave, I thought chuckling. As soon as the guys stopped laughing, they started yelling questions at Janey. I sat back and listened.

"How old is she?" Jason asked.

"16." Janey said, obviously annoyed.

"Is she single?" Justin asked.

"Like she could get a boyfriend." Janey said, hate filling her voice.

Spencer glanced at me and groaned.

"Oh, great now we're never gonna get her"

"Why?" Nic asked.

"Cause Rick's got his game face on. He'll have her by the end of the week. Damn!" I just laughed, because I knew it was true. Once I set my sights there was no escape.

Watch out Nic, I'm coming for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey, hope u liked it

i just want to say thx to all the people who vote = ]

anyways pls vote and comment

= p