"What?" Everyone in the house yelled.

Cole kept nodding with a childish grin on his face. "I'm going to law school!"

Mom took the paper out of my hands to read it, dad and Blake looking over her shoulder. I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around Cole and hug him tightly. I felt Sue come in and hug him as well. "Oh my god Cole this is awesome!" I said to him.

There was no way that smile was going to come off his face. When I pulled back Shawn look my place. "Well Cole of the Fireplace," Shawn said with a grin, "I did not know you wanted to get into law. Now you're name must be Cole of the Firm." Shawn opened his arms with a creepy look in his eyes, "Now give me a hug brother."

Cole laughed, hugging our brother nevertheless. It seemed like Cole was too happy to even speak. He was smiling like a maniac and he couldn't stop bouncing from foot to foot. When he glanced at Blake the smile faded a bit and he gulped loudly. "I know it was you're dream to play side by side..." Cole said.

Blake looked up from the paper. "Dude," He said holding up the paper in front of Cole's face. "Why didn't you tell me?" Cole paled. Before he could open his mouth Blake was at talking again, "This is freaking Harvard. The Harvard. You know? The one that like everyone makes a big deal out of?" Blake enveloped Cole in hug. "I'm so proud of you little brother!"

Cole's smile returned. "You're not mad?"

"Mad?" Blake stepped back and gave Cole a confused look. "Why would I be mad?"

"Because it's your dream to play together on the big fields." Cole said softly.

Blake smiled, "If it's not your dream then why should I force you? I don't care, now I have a lawyer that won't charge me as much in case I get in trouble."

"Who says I won't charge you?" Cole smirked, "And I'm your twin. So I'm not your little brother."

"Triplet." Shawn interrupted. "I was born on that same day too you know."

Blake and Cole looked at Shawn and grinned. At the same time they both spread their arms and said, "Baby brother!" Before hugging Shawn. The three then turned to look at me and urged me to  join their hug. I rolled my eyes, joining into the group hug.
******************************
Cole's POV

Overjoyed. Ecstatic. Blissful. Drifting through cloud nine.

All how I felt yesterday when I opened up the letter and read the words on the paper. My nerves had kicked in the moment I pulled the neatly marked envelope out of the mailbox. I sat on the edge of my bed, holding the letter in front of me for twenty minutes. The butterflies in my stomach were over the roof. I chewed four nails off and my leg kept bouncing in anticipation.

When I did open the letter, anxiety hit me like a brick wall. My breathing had completely stopped until I read that I had been excepted. I did the most common reaction a kid like me would have, I screamed. I screamed making sure China could hear me. I was that happy.

All those science, math, law, even history camps I took over the summer paid off. I was moving to Massachusetts over the next year and to make matters better, mom had already started to Google housing places or dorms for college students. I was beyond happy. Everything was falling into place.

The next morning I got up and dressed for work. I got in my uniform which consisted of t-shirt with the name Hollister written across. Just the fact that I was going to be able to see Jodee made me smile even more. Today after work was suppose to be our first date. With all the smiling I was doing, I knew my cheeks were probably going to get sore.

My eighteenth birthday had a been a success for me. I knew I was falling for Jodee. When I had gone to talk to Shawn, he asked me far to many question about how I felt. It made me feel slightly violated but he came to a conclusion that I liked Jodee. I didn't even bother denying it. Whenever I made her smile, it gave me a reason to smile. Whenever I caused her to laugh, my heart would squeeze just knowing I was the source of that beautiful sound. Sure we'd play around and fight. But it was different. A good different.