Packing

I picked up the brown, medium sized Home Depot box and carried it towards the house. It was a pretty big house. After all, Lilly was a lawyer and her last husband was a doctor, while my dad was just a police officer. I looked at the house, at its big front door, and the small woods that surrounded it. It wasn't my first time over. Lilly invited us a couple times for dinner. But now I was moving in. Its only been a day since they were married and already dad made us pack our bags and move. I sighed and walked in the house.

"Just up the stairs and second door to your left," Cole grumbled.

I moved up the stairs and finally reached the room. I set down the box. At least Lilly already had a bed in here. I plopped down on the bed and lay back spreading my arms. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I heard the small, scurrying steps along the wooden floor and then it was in my room. It jumped on my bed making me jump up and down. I opened my eyes and stared up at my bouncing sister.

"Hey, hey, hey! Guess what, guess what, guess what!" Suzie said not bothering to sit down.

"Whats that Sue?" I asked sitting up.

"Chicken butt!" She jumped off my bed and ran outside.

I laughed and chased after her, "Come back here! You know I hate that!"

"You'll never catch me!" She yelled running down the stairs, "Na na na boo boo!"

I laughed and chased after her. She ran outside, I ran towards the door and stepped outside. Only to collide into...Blake. I fell to the ground but Blake didn't even look affected.

"Sorry," I mutter and get up chasing Suzie, "Get back here you Energizer Bunny battery!"

Suzie ran around the corner of the house and I heard her yell. I ran faster only to find her flying in my dad's arms. I laughed, "How about a visit from the tickle monster!" I said to her advancing slowly.

"Nooo!! Daddy don't let her!! Please!!" She said to my dad.

My dad laughed, "Gee I don't know what did you do?"

"Chicken butt," Suzie simply said.

My dad laughed again, "I think that deserves a small visit from the tickle monster."

"Daddy, no ple-ahhhh!!" She screamed as me and my dad tickled her. Me and my dad started to laugh as we ticked Suzie.

After a minute or two we stopped. "Come on Tor-Bo, we have to finish unpacking, " My dad said.

I nodded and picked up Suzie slinging her over my shoulder.

"Tori put me down now!! I don't like being manhandled!!!" She yelled. Me and my dad raised an eyebrow.

"Suzie where did you learn that word?" My dad asked.

"When you picked up Tori. She said she didn't like to be manhandled, so I figured it meant this," Suzie took a deep breath and then yelled full force in my ear, "PUT ME DOWN!!"

"Ahhhhh!" I yelled dropping Suzie and started clutching my ear, "Oh my god Sue! I can't hear!"

I saw my dad laughing and then three shadows around the corner of the house. I could feel the heat in my face. Wait, I thought, they were listening they weren't watching. I grinned and as Sue and dad laughed and made my way to the edge of the house. I pressed myself on the wall, now I could hear them laughing. I smiled again. I mentally counted in my head one...two...three!

I jumped out to face them and yelled, "Gooobba-goooba!!!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!" The three yelled. They stumbled against each other and fell. I clutched my stomach and put one of my arms on the side of the house to hold me up. I was laughing so hard.