Friday

The week went by slowly. It was bad enough the guys didn't give me a break. Math was torture. Blake would just call me names, pull my hair, give me wet willys. Then Cole and Shawn would throw papers at me. I opened one and it was a drawing of my face on a dogs body with 'bitch' written across it. So right now school was hell.

The only good thing was being around Cali and Mark. I missed my friends, they were the only thing that kept me calm throughout the day. So today was Friday and right now it was lunch time. English went well, math was the usual hell, chemistry was fine, home ec was refreshing, luckily Blake is to worked up with that girl in art to even pay attention to me. And now its lunch.

I walked over to Cali and Mark sitting next to them.

"Hey hey hey," Mark said.

"Do you always have to say that?" Cali said rolling her eyes, "Your not Fat Albert."

Mark just shrugged, "Who cares its fun."

I laughed, "So we are going bowling today right? I wanna kick your butts, so bad."

Mark snorted, "Yeah right. You, kick my butt! In your dreams Tori."

"I may have gone to Europe but I am sooo gonna win," Cali said.

I laughed taking a bite out of my sandwich, "Yeah well while you two were to busy over the summer, I had time to practice. So good luck losers."

Mark and Cali laughed.

"What ever you say Tori," Cali said.

We all dropped the subject for a minute to eat.

"So what you two ladies doing over the weekend? " Mark asked breaking the silence.

I shrugged, "Great question. I'll have to ask dad, but I'll give you call if I'm bored."

"I'm going to the mall. I think." Cali said her face scrunched in concentration.

I shook my head and Mark seemed to be doing the same. We heard the bell ring and the three of us got up. I put everything back in my brown bag but someone shoved me in the arm and my lunch spilled. Luckily it was just the rest of my sandwich, s bag of chips, and a water bottle so I kneeled down and picked it up, Mark and Cali waiting for me. I looked up into Blakes blue eyes.

"Watch it bitch," He spat out and walked off laughing with his friends.

I glared at him but didn't say anything.

"Tori why are you letting him walk all over you?" Cali asked helping me up.

"Its fine they're just jerks," I muttered as we started walking.

"No Tori," Mark said, "They never bothered you until this year. I mean the Trips never stop bothering you in math. Don't think I don't notice it, cause I do."

"I barely notice. I just ignore them half of the time," I shrugged, "Besides I'm probably just another stupid victim. Wasn't Jay Wallace their victim last year?"

"Yeah he was," Cali muttered, "And look at him now. Tori he's freakin home schooled!"

I sighed, "I can handle them you guys. Don't worry."

"Ok whatever. I have to head to my class, see ya tonight!" Cali yelled over her shoulder walking into her class.

I chuckled and walked into history with Mark. Mark still seemed pretty ticked so I didn't say anything.

"Mark calm down. I mean you know me, I can handle three douche bags," I said lightly punching his arm.

"Yeah I know, but just...." He sighed and looked at me, "Call me or Cali if you need help or it goes to far. Ok?"

I smiled and nodded. Mark always cared for me and I cared for him. He was there when everything happened. He was always at my side when I passed through that small period of time I call Hell. And I was always there for him too.

The teacher walked in and class began. We sat down taking notes on everything she said

"Class we will have a project due on this subject." The teacher said.

We all groaned.

"I will choose your partners on Monday," the teacher continued.

That caused even more groans. But the teacher ignored them and continued the lesson.

"Think we'll get lucky and be partners?" Mark asked.

I grinned, "Hopefully."

After history me and Mark made our way to homeroom. I sat on the table and we talked about how our day was and how we already had homework.

"It is the first week of school!" Mark went on, "And we already have HOMEWORK!"

I laughed, "Yeah I miss kindergarten and how we could do homework in crayon."

"And the naps. I miss the naps from kindergarten, you can never go wrong with a nap." Mark stated.

"Yeah your right, I could use a nap after all this stress." I said waving my hands around the room.

Mark laughed and looked at his phone, "We have a minute."

I got off the table and swung my backpack over my shoulder. Mark did the same and a couple seconds later the bell rang. We walked out the door and Cali came up to us.

"Hey guys," She yelled over the noise.

"Hey so we up for tonight?" Mark asked once again.

"We told you YES!" I rolled my eyes, "God how many times do I have to say yes?"

Mark chuckled, "Anyone want a ride?" He asked me and Cali.

"Nah, I'll bike." I said.

"I'll go! Beats riding the bus," Cali muttered.

"I don't get you?" I said to Cali, "Your like freakin rich and you won't buy yourself a car?"

"Yeah Cali. I have that stinky old pickup. When will you buy a convertible or something? Then you can give me rides." Mark said shaking his head.

"I'm saving up guys. I want a cool, not stinky, car." She whined.

"Ok what ev. See you guys at seven." I started walking over to the bike rack.

I stopped abruptly staring at my bike. I'll kill them, I thought. My regular grey bike had red paint on its frame, it read 'Bitch.' That could only be one person. I clenched my fist making my knuckles turn white. Taking deep breaths I pulled out a quarter from my pocket and scratched the paint away. Luckily it was that really cheap paint that your could easily scratch off with your nail or coin. After I finished scratching I looked at it. There was still a small outline of red that if you got close enough you would see it read 'bitch' but from far away it just looked like some red dots. I sighed and mounted my bike, I'll clean it up when I get home. I'll need to get water, a sponge, and a rag then clean it off. I rode down the dirt path with only one thought passing through my mind, how should I get back at them?

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Ok so next chapter will be the bowling with Cali and Mark.

What do you guys think? Vandalism huh?

Well I hope you guys like it.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks