The New Girl

Shawn's POV

Tutoring was going well, I mean seriously Tori has helped me so much. No joke. Well I mean....yeah no joke.

But it's all that dick's fault. Mr.Farlez. Man I hate him, I hate that mother fudger so friggin much.

I have to pass math if I don't there goes football season. And I love football, I said it wasn't my favorite sport, that I liked to swim. But I still love it, it's definitely in my top five. Soccer being a close runner up.

I was in first period which was chemistry for me. I didn't have a lab partner, haha which is better for me because lab partners are annoying as horse....yeah that. And I think it has to do with the teacher thinking I'm a trouble maker. I mean I have a record of putting frogs in the school toilets. Haha that was a classic. I bet the teacher thinks I'll make my partners eyebrows disintegrate. Well yeah maybe I would.

"Class we have new student," the teacher said.

Everyone looked over at the girl that just walked in. She was average height, brown silky wavy hair, and green eyes. Her hair flowed down passed her shoulders and down to her shoulder blades. She was wearing a t-shirt, one of the ends tightened with a ponytail band so the shirt wasn't to big on her. She had a pair of dark blue jeans with a small rip at right above the knee.

She was beautiful. And I've never said that about a girl. They were either hot or sexy, but this girl is plain beautiful. She had the right everything.

"Hi I'm Emily Firton," she said introducing herself with a small wave.

Emily. That was nice name.

"Well Emily we have one spot left," the teacher said looking at me.

I shook my head and went back to whatever the teacher assigned us to do. I said I wasn't going to be a player, and I'm not. I'm not going to play this girl, I'm going to get to know her. I'm going to be her friend. I'm sick of being a player, I reliezed how disgusting it was, how gross I was. And if Blake and Cole still want to do it, that's fine by me.

"You can go sit next to Shawn," The teacher said, pointing at me.

Emily gave the teacher a smile and walked towards my table. She sat down putting her book bag at her feet.

"Shawn," I said introducing myself, putting my hand out.

She took it and shook it, "Emily. But I prefer Em."

"M stands for mouse," I said out of nowhere. That was me always blurting things out.

Em chuckled, "Come up with that all by yourself did ya?"

I chuckled and looked down at my textbook, "So where you from?"

"California. Well I was born there then my parents moved to New York with me," She said.

"So your a Yankee?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"I'd reather be a 'sun kissed skin girl that melts your popsicle.'" She quoted from Katy Perry.

I laughed and looked over at her, "That's a good one."

I laughed some more and she joined in.

I seriously like this girl, that was really funny. I mean I like to be funny. It's fun being funny, and I love making people laugh.

"So what about you?" she asked.

"Well last name is Parris and I'm a triplet, but me and my brother's don't look anything alike." I warned her.

She nodded, "And you play football, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, and you swim."

"Am I being stalked?" I asked scooting away from her, but then put a smile.