News

Tori's POV

I woke up the next morning and yawned. I pulled Mr.Cuddles and squeezed him tightly. Ever since Cole got Suzie that monkey, BoBo I believe, she hasn't asked me for Mr.Cuddles as much. But that's fine by me.

After a couple minutes I finally got up and quickly got dressed. See I usually just go down and eat breakfast in my tank top and shorts, but now that I live with the guys, I can't really do that. While I was putting my pants on, a delicious smell hit my nose. It was like pancakes only a little different.

After getting dressed I headed downstairs following the smell into the kitchen where Lilly, dad, Suzie, Shawn, and Cole were.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked pulling up a chair.

"Crepes," Lilly replied.

So that's what I was smelling.

"Crepes? Mom you rarely make those," Shawn said.

"Yeah last time I think it was like Christmas or something," Cole added.

"Well I am perfectly fine with crepes," Suzie said, "They taste really good with Nutella."

I chuckled and watched as Lilly spread the batter and swirled it around the pan.

"That looks really good," dad said.

Lilly chuckled, "Thank you."

We heard rummaging upstairs and then Blake came down.

"Do I smell crepes?" He asked.

"Yeah," Suzie replied.

Blake pulled up a chair and we waited around the dining table. I really just wanted to get one of those crepes into my mouth, they smelled SO good. I bet it tasted even better. I licked my lips in anticipation and noticed that I wasn't the only one.

"You all look like dogs that haven't eaten in decades," dad said.

"They look really good," Cole said emphasizing the words.

"Why don't you guys get the sugar and Nutella out of the pantry I'm almost done," Lilly said.

Blake got up and got the sugar while Suzie ran in front on him and snatched the Nutella.

They handed it to Lilly and she started spreading the Nutella and drizzling the sugar. Finally she set the plates in front of us and handed us forks and knives. We started to eat the crepes and I had to hold back a moan, it was THAT good.

"Lilly these are amazing," I said.

"Mom these are great, why do you barely make them?" Shawn asked.

Blake was to busy eating his and Cole was chewing on a piece.

"Because then when I make them there more special," Lilly replied leaning on the counter watching us.

"So what's the occasion?" Cole asked.

"I got a call from the school," Lilly said, "You all made the team."

"Yes," Shawn said.

"Awesome," Cole muttered.

"No shocker there," Blake said.

"I wish I could cook like this," Suzie said stuffing her mouth with a crepe.

"I can teach you," Lilly said.

"That would be awesome," Suzie replied.

I chuckled and kept eating, "Dad you haven't touched yours."

I said as I looked up at my father.

"I'm...I'm just not hungry," dad said.

"Your lose," Blake added.

"Bill why don't you tell the children," Lilly put her hands on his shoulders and moved so she was behind him.

Dad sighed, "We're having a guest for dinner tonight."

"Who?" Shawn asked.

"My boss. Chief Deliv," Dad concluded.

I had my fork midway to my mouth with a another piece of crepe but instantly stopped when he said that. Everyone stopped eating but Blake. Of course he wasn't there when dad's boss called when we were at the lake house. And I guarantee the only reason Cole and Shawn stopped was because they knew me and Suzie hated dad's boss.

"So the crepes were just to get us in a good mood?" I said putting the fork down.

"I feel sick," Suzie said following my action.

Cole and Shawn watched and Blake ate.

"He wants to meet my new wife and boys," dad said.

"Ok so he can," I said calmly.

"Thank you Tori," dad said.

"Oh but if you think I'm going to be there, then your wrong." I replied, "He wants to see your wife and new boys well he already knows me, so I'll just take Suzie somewhere else."

I didn't want to put up with this jerk of a boss, no way in hell. I hated him and I did have a point, why does chief have to see me. He's already seen me.

"Tori but your my daughter and so is Suzie I think you both should be there to present yourselves," dad added.

Suzie laughed, "I'll just say I'm tired and then run upstairs to my room. I don't feel like being around him dad."

"Just for an hour," dad said, "He's just coming for dinner and leaving."

I looked down at my crepes. There was no way in winning this. I pushed my plate to the middle of the table.

"I'm not hungry," I got up and headed back upstairs. When I reached my room and grabbed my phone and texted Mark and Cali. I setted up a group chat so I could talk to the two at the same timd

Me: chief devil is coming over 4 dinner 2nite

Cali: shit tori u ok?

Mark: i hate tat man

Me: i no hes stupid, ill be ok

Cali: call if u need us

Mark: ya tori if u want 2 talk just call

Me: k guys

We talked for a couple more minutes. Chief is coming over tonight. Damn it.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn hehehe

This was really short chapter, so sorry. But next chapter will be longer.

So please comment and please vote. I love you guys so much and your comments are all amazing and they make me smile or laugh. So thank you.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks