Math + TheThree = X(

After english was math. Cali had to leave for a different class but me and Mark headed to math class. Mark was being his goofy self like always.

"And-and then she fell into the mud puddle," I said laughing.

"And I told her to make me a mud pie-" Mark said.

"And then she hit you in the face with a mud ball!" I said laughing.

Mark shook his head, "Yeah I had mud up my nose for AGES." He whined.

We laughed and took out seats. A few people were in the classroom, but we got there early. Me and Mark sat next to each other and waited for everyone to file in.

"Ha I'm lucky," Mark said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Cause I'm sitting next to the math wiz," He replied wiggling his finger in front of my face.

I hit his hand, "Stop. And I am not a math wiz, I just like math. It comes to me."

"Yeah like warts come to a frog," Mark snorted.

I gasped pretending to be offended, "Are you comparing me to a warty frog?"

The teacher walked in and someone sat behind me and the person whispered, "I always thought you were more of a bitch to me."

I tensed. Oh no, I thought. Mark didn't seem to hear what the person just said. But I knew all to well who that was. I looked behind my shoulder and my eyes fell on Blake.

"Well, well, well," He whispered to me as the teacher started giving her speech, "I'm gonna have fun with this. So are my brothers." Blake looked to his left and I followed. It was Shawn. Then to the right was Cole. Mentally I was thinking, shit. Shit! SHIT! I'm so screwed. And on top of that Blake was sitting right behind me. Great, just great.

I tried my best to pay attention to the teacher, but Blake would just pull my hair or call me names. Then Cole and Shawn would throw papers at me or in one case Cole did a spit ball. I thought that was just from the movies, I mentally thought as I wiped it off my arm.

Finally we were excused. I jumped out of my seat and walked to my locker to get my things.

Mark walked up to me, "Why were the Parris brothers bothering you today?"

I shrugged, "I guess I'm their new victim. But don't worry I can handle them."

"Tori," Mark said. I looked at him and I could see the worry in his eyes, "Are you sure you can handle them?"

I smiled, "Yes I'm positive. They're just some stupid jocks, don't worry I can handle them."

Mark didn't look sure and when he was about to say something, Cali came up.

"Hey guys how was math?" She asked.

"The teacher is pretty strict, I'd watch out with that mouth of yours." I told Cali.

She chuckled, "Math is gonna be hard this year."

We all smiled. So next was Chemistry, whooo. Not. As we walked in the teacher greeted us. Looks like she had a seating chart made. Great. I sat were I was assigned to. Mark was t the other side of the room, and Cali on my right. But there was an aisle that seperated us.

"Who's your partner?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "Who cares I just want either someone cute or smart."

I laughed. That was Cali alright. I saw Cole walk in but he went to sit somewhere else. My partner was just some boy that I knew. He was ok, I guess you could say he was average. Right in front of me was Trent. Trent Micheals.