Football Game

Sorry I was late, I blame writers block and being busy.

I laughed so hard at your comments on Blake. You were all like, 'Awww Blake is turning soft, he's warming up to Tori.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Before I knew it, it was Friday. Today was the football game Panther's vs. Buck's. Blake, Cole, and Shawn will be playing but I wasn't sure if I was in the mood to watch a football game.

"Can we please go Tori," Suzie asked the minute I walked through the doors.

"Suzie I have literally just walked in from school. Please let me get a drink," I said slowly.

Suzie nodded her head and watched as I grabbed a glass and went to the refrigerator. I poured some water into the glass and brought it up to my lips.

"PLEASE!" Suzie yelled out of nowhere.

I didn't mean to but I spit the water out and all over the counter. Her yelling scared the crap out of me, and now the counter had to pay the price.

"What the heck Sue?" I said grabbing paper towels and cleaning the counter.

She cupped her mouth to contain the laughter, but a few giggles got out.

I started to clean the counter and when I was done I looked up at Suzie.

"Can we please go Tori? Pleaseeeee, they have some of the best candy there," Suzie whined.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "Candy? You want to get candy?!"

I smirked and walked to one of the cabinets and pulled out the blue plastic bag. I emptied all the contents on the counter. The mountain of candy was now just a small hill, but heck that was a lot of candy.

I finally had asked Cole where he got the money for the candy and he told me the story about Charlie. I was surprised to know that they stood up to Suzie. They seemed to handle it well.

Isn't it ironic that the kids name is Charlie? Like the chocolate factory? I don't know I just thought of it.

"That candy doesn't count," Suzie said.

"Really Sue? Seriously?"

She shrugged.

I sighed, "Anyways we can't go. I don't have a car."

"Aww man," Suzie whined, "Can't we just call Mark?"

No cause then he'll know we live here. Ok Tori make someting up. Something Suzie will believe.

"He can't Suzie, he's...preparing for his dad's arrival." I said.

"Oh," Suzie said looking down.

She bought it, awesome.

"Sue since we'll be home alone for a while," I said pulling up a chair, "What do you want to do?"

Suzie thought for a second and then she smiled.

Shawn's POV

"Ok so we all know the game plan?" Blake asked.

Our whole football team was huddled up in the locker room. It was a home game luckily, so we had to win. It would be sad if we lost in our house. Blake being our captain was just going through our regular warm up to get our blood pumping.

Everyone muttered a 'yes' or 'yeah' some just nodded.

"Ok ready," Blake said putting his hand in the middle.

We all followed and soon we all had our hands in the middle.

"Ready!" Blake yelled, "One, two, three!"