The Car Trip

You guys, real quick. For starters thanks for voting! I'm happy about that. Please don't stop though, it makes me happy to see how high the number can get if you just ask and and please. So thanks you guys it really did make me happier. Ok keep bring those votes, I'm loving it! Thanks! :P

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" I asked looking out the window.

"No! Now shut up!" Shawn yelled.

I waited a couple seconds before responding, "Are we there NOW?"

"Shut up bitch!" Blake yelled.

"Yes sir, Mr.Blake asshole, sir!" I said like an army person. I even went as far as saluting him. I laughed and kept looking out the window.

"How bout now?" I asked. Blake slammed his hands on the steering wheel, and Shawn clenched his fists.

"Thats it!" Cole yelled. He started taking off his seat belt.

I laughed, "You guys are just to easy. Sit back down before you do something you'll regret."

Cole hesitated before sitting back down. He clenched his fists making his knuckles turn white.

"Guys we need to talk strategies." Shawn said after a while. I sighed and pulled out my phone and plugged in my ear buds. I listened to some music but it was at low volume so I could still hear the guys. They talked for a while, about our team. We're the Panthers. As in a panther is out team mascot, cool? Sure. Blake just talked about being team captain and the people he might have to cut from the team. Blah, blah, blah.

I didn't really pay attention at first but then something came up, and I knew it was wrong.

"Ok so the Buck's have a really good offense, we'll have to boost up our defense when we play against them." Blake said.

"Yeah we'll have Trent and Josh take care of them." Cole said.

"Number 5 is the best runner, right? He scored most of the touchdowns last year." Shawn said.

"You're all wrong," I blurted out. I could feel Blake stare at me through the rearview mirror, and Shawn turned to face me. I had my back to Cole but I knew he was looking at me as well.

"What do you mean we're WRONG?" Shawn said straining the word, like he had never heard it in his life.

I took out my ear buds and faced them, "Yeah, your wrong. As in, not correct."

"What the hell would you know about it?" Cole replied.

I sighed, "You guys say the Buck's have a good offense, but your wrong. They have killer defense, biggest kids in their county. Your gonna boost up your defense, which isn't a bad idea, but you'll want a good offense. If you boost up your defense then your leaving your offense open and it'll be three times as hard to score a touchdown. If you boost up the offense then you could probably out run them and score." I said finishing.

"H-how the hell did you know all that?" Cole asked surprised.

"It's called the newspaper, read it sometime." I replied looking out the window.

"What about the Eagle's?" Shawn asked.

"I hear they have a good defense," Blake said.

I chuckled, "Don't believe everything you hear. They have a really good offense. Some of the fastest runners, so if you don't want them to score a touchdown I suggest you work on the defense." I said and before Blake could say anything I added, "Oh and I'd watch out for 43, he's a running machine."

"What do you mean?" Shawn asked dumbly.

"It means that he runs really fast, dear." I replied like a kindergarten teacher.

"No I got that, but why watch out? How good is he?" Shawn said through clenched teeth.

"When the Eagle's went against the Hornets last year. The Hornets thought the same as you. That they should boost their offense, but in the end number 43 from the Eagle's scored four touchdowns and the Hornets didn't score anything." I remembered that game, becuase I went to go see it in person. Even though the Hornets nor the Eagles are my school.

I looked over at Cole, he seemed pretty ticked. Shawn didn't say anything he looked just as piseed as Cole. But Blake, Blake was steaming with anger. He obviously didn't like the fact that I knew all those statists and he didn't.

"Why do you even go to games?" Shawn fianlly said breaking the silence.

"I usually take Suzie. According to her, school sports games have the best candy at the concession stand." I smiled and sat back in my chair.

Cole looked out the window but I could see the corner of his lip move up. Even if it wasn't that much of a smile, it was smile and that counts.

"So...." I asked, "Are we there yet?"

The guys all groaned. I laughed and looked out the window. Blake turned on the radio and we all sat back and listened. A song came on, and I mentally groaned. I hated this song, I hated it so much. I looked at the guys, trying to read their expressions. By the looks of it, they didn't hate, or like the song. I mean if you hate it, you'd change it, and if you like it, you'd show some interest. Right?

Blake looked into the rearview mirror and grinned, "Don't like the song bitch?"

I quickly thought. Ok, so if I say no he's just gonna raise the volume. I smiled, reverse physiology always works right?

"Are you kidding?" I said, "I love this song!" I started to sing along and soon Blake switched the channel. I laughed and the guys stared at me.

"What are you laughing at? I don't think my eardrums work anymore." Shawn asked glaring at me.

"I'm laughing at you three," I smirked, "Please, you really think I liked that song. The fact that my singing will send you flying, is a really helpful fact for me to know."

The three glared at me. Blake turned on a different station and we listened for a couple more minutes. The tension in the car was prety high. And their was an awkwardness that made me feel...well...awkward.

"Are we there yeeeeetttt?" I groaned.

"NO!" The triplets yelled at the same time.

I chuckled, "Wow, triplet telepathy."

I sat back down in my chair and looked out the window, watching all the trees pass by. If I were in the car with Suzie we would have made up a game to entertain ourselves. Mostly for her benefits, not mine. Right now the only game I could think of was: How many trees can you count as we pass by? That would have been an epic game. Not. After about another ten minutes I finally saw a lake. I jumped up in my seat.

"Are we here!? Please tell me we're here!" I yelled with enthusiasm. Finally I can leave this car of misery, I thought.

"Yes now sit your little bitchy butt back down," Blake snapped.

"Douche bag," I muttered.

We took another turn and into a dirt road. Trees and vegetation lined everything and soon we came to a small clearing. There was a small cabin with a barbecue pit in the front and some picnic tables. Then there was a dock that led to the lake. The lake was decently sized. I could do some serious swimming there, I thought. We parked the car behind my dad's.

"We're here!" Blake said slumping back in his chair, "FINALLY! Now get out of my car you bi-"

He didn't finish because in a blink of and eye I was out the car.

"YESSSS! WE'RE HERE!" I yelled.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

So this is the chapter, next one will be on the Lake house and stuff.

Please vote and comment on what you think, love you all.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks