Shopping With My BFF (god help me)

Ok so I forgot who it was that said this but your right Tori is a little to perfect so I added something in this chapter to at least satisfy it at the moment. Oh and guys.....I love you all. I really do but right now I'm about to burst out screaming so if you think I'm about to sound bitchy then please just move on. But seriously cut me some slack will ya! I'm not going to forget about this book, I've told you all that before and it just really ticks me off when you guys try to use things against me. I get that you love the book, but if your a writer like me then you'd understand its hard. It takes much longer to write a chapter than read it. And I'm trying to make the chapters longer to satisfy everyone. But I have school and projects and homework so everyone take a chill pill! O.O Wow I've never been pissed like that. My bad but I seriously needed to get that out of my system. So anyways I hope you guys like the chapter. Sorry if I made you feel bad or make you think I'm a real pain, but seriously. Chill......and enjoy the chapter.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"Who's Austin?" I asked Cole as I walked through the backdoor of my house. I had to bike home, even though Cole offered a ride but I had my bike at the school.

"What?" Cole asked. Shawn was in the fridge looking for something. When he found it he came out with a six pack of coke and was balancing food in his arms.

"Yeah," I said holding up the copy of my new teammates. I read down the list, "Blake Paris, Cole Parris, Shawn Parris, Trent Micheals, Jack Jackson--dang the irony-Hayden Cleves, Dan McCasin, Tori Linean, here it is! Austin Shiner?" I asked.

Shawn snapped his fingers like he knew who it was, "It's pronounced Shin-er. Not Shine-er."

"Which was he?" I asked.

Blake walked into the kitchen and grabbed a handful of Shawn's cookies.

"Oye!" Shawn shouted.

"Suck it up." Blake stated.

"Dick head." Shawn muttered.

Blake laughed, "I was born first."

Whoa what is this? Blake laughed, and was smiling. He looks happy. I mean he actually doesn't look like he's about to squish me. He always seemed happy when I wasn't around.

"So who is he?" I asked again.

Blake walked over to the fridge and got a carton of milk. He ate a cookie and then chugged the milk down.

Mental Note: don't drink milk from that carton.

"Austin is the one with black hair," Cole said, "Buzz cut."

Like a switch it clicked.

"You mean Sunshine?" I blurted out.

"The one that grabbed your ass." Shawn said.

"Sunshine?" Cole said completly lost.

"Never mind," I added, "I know who he is."

I reached for one of Shawn's cookies and he slapped my hand.

"Girl you best not be touching MY cookies." He said with a move of his hips. We all burst out laughing. Blake accidentilly spit out all his milk and we all laughed harder.

Dad walked in with a raised eyebrow, "What's going on in here?"

"Nothing Dad we were just laughing at Shawn," Cole said munching on a cookie.

Everyone stopped and stared at Cole. He called him Dad. Out loud.

Cole noticed all of us looking at him and raised his shoulders, "What'd I say?"