Locker Room

Tori's POV

As biked to school, I looked up at the clouds. It looked like it was going to rain. The clouds were a grayish white and they moved faster than usual.

Shit, I thought, I'll have to ride back in rain.

But for now I was fine. I quickly made a turn and finally reached the school. I parked my bike and headed inside just as it started to drizzle. Grabbing all my books from my locker I went to homeroom.

"Hey Mark," I said happily.

I was in a good mood for a couple reasons. One watching dad play Boss with Chief's head. Two, I handcuffed one of the school's players to his own bed. And three, my best friend's dad is coming back soon, even if he is handicapped.

"You seem in a really good mood. Mind sharing?" He asked curiously.

"I'll tell you and Cali at English," I replied.

"That's so unfair," Mark said with a fake pout.

"Whatever," I chuckled.

"Oh Tori before I forget, dad's coming back in October. He's coming on the second week of October. Mom wanted me to tell you but I was already going to," Mark said.

"So am I aloud to be there when he gets back?" I asked giving him my 'please, please, please' smile.

He laughed, "Of course you are. And you can bring Suzie too."

"I think dad might want to come," I added.

Mark smiled, "So the three of you come. No biggie. He'll be super happy seeing you guys."

Me and Mark talked for another while. He seemed fine now, like the realization hit him. Like he knew he was lucky that his dad is ok. After homeroom we headed to English.

Cali greeted us there, "Hey guys!"

"Hey," Me and Mark said.

"Ok so Tori now you tell us," Mark said.

"God you don't cut me a break?" I said playfully rolling my eyes and sitting down.

"Tell us what?" Cali asked.

"She's in a really good mood and I want to know why?" Mark said then looked at me.

"Now I want to know," Cali chirpped.

"It has to do with my date with Trent I'll tell you that," I smirked.

Cali squealed, "I knew it!"

"Now I'm uninterested," Mark laughed.

"Oh no Cali it's not what you think," I said and they both stared at me, "I was his victim."

"WHAT!?" They both yelled at the same time.

"I'll kill that bastard," Mark whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear.

"He didn't like...I mean you wouldn't...right?" Cali asked.

"Cali it's like you don't know me at all," I laughed and pulled out my phone, "Look."

I showed them the picture of Trent handcuffed to his bed.

"Oh my god!" Mark laughed.

Cali covered her mouth to keep the laughs in, "Toriiiiii thats priceless!"

I laughed, "I know right?"

The teacher told us all to sit down, she gave me a glance and told me to put up my technology. I slipped my phone into my back pocket and we all sat down and listened as she gave the lesson.