First day of school

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. My little brother just had his First Communion, so it was a pretty hectic day. Thanks you guys

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

I woke up the next morning with my alarm clock going off. I rolled over and turned it off then groaned and got up, slowly making my way to my closet. I looked in my closet and picked up a pair of jeans and a tank top with a Hollister see through top. Yawning I started making my way downstairs.

I sat down at the table, pouring me a bowl of cereal. Lilly was staring at me from the counter.

"You know you still have fifteen minutes before you actually have to wake up. I mean the boys are still sleeping." She said.

I nodded and held a finger up as I chewed on my cereal. Once I swallowed it I spoke, "Yeah but I have to wake up early if I'm biking there. Did dad already leave?"

Lilly nodded, "Yeah he left about thirty minutes ago. Tori are you sure you don't want the boys to take you? Honestly I don't think they'll mind."

It took all my will power not to laugh, instead I gave her a smile, "Really I'm fine. I've biked to school for a long time. Don't worry."

I got up and and headed back upstairs to get my backpack. When I headed back down I saw the guys around the table eating.

I smiled at them, "See you at school guys." I made sure my voice was extra pitchy. Lilly smiled but when she turned around the three gave me the finger. I chuckled and headed out the backdoor and to the shed. I got my bike and mounted making my way to the front of the house. I could feel the three watching me, I looked towards them and gave them the finger, laughed and then I was out of sight. I jumped over the curb and started pedaling towards the school. I'd be at the school in about 40 minutes.

AT SCHOOL

I placed my bike on one of the bike racks and swung my backpack over my shoulders. Once I was inside the I grabbed my schedule and headed to homeroom. In homeroom the teacher started her annual speech of how much fun we would have as long as we behaved. Same old, same old. After her speech she said we could just talk until we were excused to first period. I sat in my desk and waited for the bell to ring. Suddenly two hands came from behind and covered my eyes.

"Hey stranger, remember me?" Said a male voice.

I turned around smiling, "Mark."

He chuckled. Mark has been my childhood friend since third grade. He has green eyes and brown flipping hair. We always hung out together at the arcade, bowling, and movies and then Cali came around in seventh grade and the three of us became best friends.

"You didn't text me or call over the summer," I whined to him.

"I'm sorry Tori, I was busy." He replied.

"So busy you couldn't text me! Your best friend since third grade!" I said poking his cheek.

He backed away from my finger, "Ok, ok. I'm sorry. To make it up how about we get Cali and head to the bowling alley later? Like the olden days."

I laughed, "That'd be awesome. Now give me your schedule. "

We put our schedules next to each other and looked to see what classes we had.

"Oooooo we have chemistry, " Mark said wiggling his eyebrows in a playful matter.

I laughed, "Yeah and math,english, and social studies. To bad we don't have home ec together. I would have enjoyed seeing you struggle trying to make a cake."

"So looks like we're all good then," He said smiling, "So how was your summer?"

I was about to reply when the teacher excused us to first period. It was english so me and Mark got up and made our way to the door.

"I'll tell you and Cali at lunch," I told him. He nodded and soon we caught up with Cali.

"Toriiii!" She squealed as she hugged me super tight, "Omg I haven't seen you in like forever!"

I laughed and hugged her back, "I know right!"

"Ahem. I'm still here," Mark said.

"Mark!" Cali squealed and went to give him a hug.

"Yeah now you hug me," Mark said. I laughed.

"Cali what class?" I asked.

"English. What about you guys?"

"English," Me and Mark replied at the same time.

"Just like old times," Cali said sighing and flinging one of her arms around my shoulder and the other around Mark. Cali always was the craziest of the group. We all walked into English and found some seats. Me and Cali sat next to each other while Mark sat in front.

Mark turned around to face us, "So guys. Senior year. Last year of school, then we are off to college. What do you have to say?"

"Thank god," Cali said rolling her eyes, "School is hell."

I chuckled, "Yup life is gonna be awesome after this year."

"Cali," Mark started, "Me and Tori were thinking we should hit the bowling alley. What do you think?"

"Yes!" She said.

"Friday sound good to you guys? Regualr time?" Mark asked.

We both nodded and then the teacher walked in.

Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad. Of course I didn't know what I had in store. After english, I have math. But guess with who?

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*

So I introduced some new people. Mark and Cali. Tori's best friends.

Hope your enjoying it so far, next chapter is gonna be about the rest of the day of school. Hopefully. I'm trying not to make these chapters super long.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks