Need Help?

Ok guys its Father's day and I didn't think I would have time to write a chapter. Here's a little request from me to you fan's. Go up to your dad and give him a hug saying 'I love you dad' because its father's day. Then comment on what your dad's reaction was. And if your dad isn't there do it to your mom. Parents are awesome and if it weren't for my dad, I wouldn't be writing. So that's just a request from me to you guys, you don't have to do but I think its sweet. Happy Father's Day. Nowwwww....you may begin this new chapter. Enjoy.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Tori's POV

Two weeks have gone by. Two awful weeks of pop quizzes, projects, and tests. But math is definitely the one with the most. Our teacher gives us a quiz every other day.

And at home, well nothing totally bad or good has happened. The guys has their first football game last Friday, they won. Blake scored a touchdown and so did some other kid. The guys don't know this but I was there watching the game.

So today is Wednesday and right now, I'm in math. It's the second week of September so soon Mr.Bennett is going to come home and I seriously can't wait.

"Class you have thirty minutes to finish your quiz," Mr.Farlez said, "You may begin."

I breezed through the quiz, we had learned this material the last two days so honestly it wasn't hard. When I was done I still had about ten minutes left. I wasn't the only one finished though. Some other kids were done and Mark had just finished.

I glanced at him and he gave me his 'I did really bad' smile. I grinned at that cause, you know it's funny.

I tapped my pencil eraser on the desk and waited as the ten minutes went by.

Mr.Farlez told us to hand our papers up to him and we did.

"Mr.Parris," he said, "Please stay after class."

"Which one?" Cole asked.

Blake smirked and Shawn chuckled.

Mr.Farlez glared at each one of them, "Shawn Parris."

"I'm Shawn Parris," Shawn blurted out.

Everyone in the class snickered or covered their mouth to prevent the laughter from flowing out.

"Of course you are," Mr.Farlez said, controlling his anger.

Shawn just smiled and layed back in his chair. The bell rang minutes later.

"Class dismissed," Mr.Farlez said.

We all grabbed our books and headed out the door. Shawn stayed and got some high-fives from some of the guys. Even Mark gave him a high five.

I walked to my locker and looked around for my math textbook, damn it I forgot it in class.

"Mark I'll be right back, have to get my textbook." I told him.

"I'll meet you in chemistry then," he replied.

I nodded and we both went the opposite direction of each other. I quietly jogged back to the math room and just as I was about to open the door I heard arguing on the other side.

"They can't cut me from the team!" Shawn yelled.

"Yes they can," Mr.Farlez said, "Your grades in math are to low. They can take you out of football until you raise your grade."

"But football is really important to me," Shawn shot back.

"You might want to start considering your grades as your first priority," Mr.Farlez spat out.