Chapter 11: Truth Or Dare

Start from the beginning

"I don't have time for this. I'm not a child," he insulted her.

Here comes the show.

"I'm not a child as well! Actually, I'm older than you, Asher!"

"By a fucking month!" He huffed, slowly softening from his serious manner.

"Still doesn't change the fact that you're younger than me," she grinned, placing her hands on her hips.

Asher took a deep breath in and opened his mouth before clamping it shut again, pursing his lips, he moved his head to the side more to get a better view of me.

"Alright let's go," Asher finally spoke.

"No! Annalise!" Alice whined, as she seen me stepping to the side to join my brother.

I looked into her wild forest green eyes, noticing that they were glossy and filled with guilting sadness.

Curse those eyes.

"No," I said to Asher, not looking directly at him.

"No?" He gazed at me with disbelief.

"I knew you loved me more," Alice excitedly burst out, flipping her hair to the side with her hand.

"Me and you aren't going either," I informed her, having a neutral tone.

She furrowed her dark blonde eyebrows at me, her lips parting as she attempted to think of what to say.

Asher, however, knew where I was going and let out a curt breath. "No. No. Did I mention no?" He said, in clear objection.

"We're all going to together!" I widely smiled, closing my eyes and shining my teeth at them.

Alice pouted her lips and shook her head in defiance, "No way."

"It's not happening, Annalise," Asher added in.

***

"You know if you're not going to be in The day of the Dead spirt than you shouldn't go," Alice suggested, as we headed towards Asher's car in the driveway of our house.

"Shut up," he simply shot back.

Alice rolls her eyes as she slips into the backseat of Asher's 2016 GMC pick up truck that our dad got him last year for his, our, birthday.

I chuckled at her, and also slipped into the backseat with Alice. Asher stood outside the door for a few seconds as he was typing away on his phone, his expression unreadable.

He pocketed his phone in his dark washed jeans and opened his door, sliding into the driver's seat. He slammed the door shut, making me and Alice jolt up in surprise at the amount of force he applied.

Me and Alice shared a quick look before she broke the silence, "Are you ok?" She stretched out her words, concern etching on her face and invading her usual attitude towards him.

Alice is like a second sister to Asher, they fight a lot like most normal siblings do, but that isn't the relationship me and Asher have, so I guess that's why they bicker a ton. Anyways, when push comes to shove they both care and would protect each other.