7: Could you date Jimin?
Y/N: HECK TO THE NO, I AINT TOUCHIN THAT SLIMY, OILY, CARROT-COLORED MIDGET-SIZED BAG OF STUPIDITY.

Jimin: ... that was harsh. I won't hold back if someone asks me about you.

Y/N: Do your worst, slick.

8: Describe you life at the moment in three words
Y/N: Broke
        Tired
  Attractedtomypetbunnywhichisntweirdatall
^that counts as one word, right?

9: What if Jungkook goes back to a bunny again?
Y/N: ...I don't know. I'm working on that.

10: How are you still alive?
Y/N: BEST QUESTION OF THE NIGHT. Answer? I have no freaking clue.

Jimin
1:WHY DID YOU SHOW A SMOL BUNNY HUMAN PORN YOU SADISTIC MONSTER?
JM: HOE DONT YELL AT ME IM TRYING TO MAKE HIM ADJUST TO BEING HUMAN. What kind of twenty-something year old man can survive in this world without knowing what porn is?

2: Do you like Y/N?
JM: 😈 *takes an extremely deep breath* NO WHY WOULD I EVER LIKE A SKANKY UGLY FURRIE-LOVING-

*pocketbangtan appears at the edge of screen, holding a pink flyswatter*

JM: -WONDERFUL BEAUTIful amazing marvelous woman such as Y/N. She's lovely. I don't like her in a romantic way though.

3: Are you gay for your ferrets?
JM: whoever asked this, meet me in the parking lot in ten minutes. We're gonna have a smack down.

4: Did you ruin Hobi and Tae's innocence as well?
JM: Heck no! I don't have time to be chasing two horny ferrets around town. I only showed Jungkook because he wanted help with Y/N.

5: What were your 'plans' the night Jungkook got drunk?
JM: So there was this girl- nah jk jk. I was taking out Hoseok and Taehyung. We went to the movies and ate at a nice restaurant, because I don't want to keep them locked up all the time. It makes me sad.

6: WHY DID YOU GIVE JUNGKOOK ALCOHOL????
JM: I DIDNT! It was for Y/N smh how was I supposed to know the idiot would go and drink it?

7: Do Hobi And Tae sleep with you?
JM: Yeah 😅 Tae likes to cuddle, and Hoseok gets cold. They usually sleep in my bed with me bUt wE DONT DO ANYTHING.

8: Are you trying to get yourself killed by the Flyswatter of Justice?
JM: Yes. Absolutely. That is my exact intention 😑

9: What is the weirdest thing you've caught Tae and Hobi doing since they became humans?
JM: Ah, Hoseok tried to eat a candle with a spoon one time. It's smelled good, so he thought it was food. And Taehyung never stops doing weird things : he's washed his hair with hand lotion, peed in the kitchen sink, and he once tried to see how many Pocky Sticks he could fit up his nose at once.

10: Marry me?
JM: 😉😘 we'll talk later babe.

Taehyung:
1. Have you figured out underwear?
TH: Yeah, but I don't like them. *pouts* They make me feel itchy.