Chapter Twenty-One

AlenaPov
Hearing banging coming up the stairs I just know it's the girls. 'Three. Two. One.' "Wake Up"! With that the door bust open and all of them jump on my bed. 'Come on why can't I sleep in'. "Because its your wedding day and Lexi demands you are up and downstairs eating breakfast in fifteen minutes". 'She's here already? It's only eight in the morning I'm not getting married until five and then reception from six to midnight'. "Yes but she want us ready at four so we can drive to the venue and make sure everything perfect. She also said she has a surprise for you". 'Fine then everyone out I need a shower I'll meet you down stairs'. With that all of them leave. Getting up I grab some leggings and a long sleeve Pink shirt. Going in I take nice hot showering relaxing my muscles and washing my hair and body. After a couple of minutes I take in that I am getting married today. After that I leave and throw on my clothes before leaving before they come looking for me again. Going to the dinning room I see a buffet has been laid out already gezz when did they wake up to do this. "Perfect timing, come sit down we are going over the scheduled for today". Sitting down in the head chair someone brings me a plate. Seeing that everyone is their we get started. "Alright Alena your set to get married at the cherry blosmen garden. Your mother got married their so James only saw it only fitting". "Both James and your security team will go their at three to make sure everything is secure for you both. At four, half of your grandpas security team will escort you separately to the venue. Once you both get their James will be pulled to the alter to wait for you. While he is their your guest will be seated and you will be pulled away to do last minute checks on you and everything". 'Sounds busy and tiring guess I am going back to bed for a couple more hours'. Getting up I turn away. "Nope you stop right their Ms. Williams we have a surprise for you so eat and then we can go see it". 'Fine'. Sitting back down I start to eat the plate of eggs, bacon and waffles. 'You know I hope James is getting this kind of treatment as me'. "He's not I heard from Jason that he's still asleep". 'What?! Someone get me my phone now'. After a few moments my phone is passed over to me from Cole. 'Thank you'. Going on it I find James name and call him up. "He's asleep Alena he's not going to pick up". 'Wanna bet'. 'Fifteen says he picks up on the second ring Frances'. "Alright your on Alena". Calling James I put it on speaker. Ring......."Hello my love". 'Ha I told you so Frances'. 'James they woke me up and won't let me go back to sleep'. "I'm sorry darling we could run and elope in Vegas". No. No. No. 'Your on speaker i think they don't want us to do that'. "Yeah can I go to sleep love"? 'No if I'm awake your awake'. "Okay I'm going to buy a car". 'What! Why? No please James grandpa has a garage full of cars here we don't need anymore'. "Fine". What am I supposed to do for eight hours til our wedding". 'Go have guys day'. "Good idea we can go to the track and race for a bit". 'Great you get to go race with fast cars and I get to have my hair pulled out'. "Come on if you do this for our honey moon I will take us racing". 'Promise'. "I swear on our future sons life". 'Oh really what if we have daughters'? "Them too". 'Fine have fun, I will have only Francis to entertain me'. Hearing a groan of anger from the line I known I've hit a nerve. "Now Ms. Anderson don't make me go and kidnapped you until our wedding". 'I wouldn't mind that and it's Williams until I say words I do'. "Soon". "Do you want to grab breakfast this morning love"? 'Okay'. No! No! No! 'I think our guest have a few problems with that love'. Its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. 'I guess we won't be seeing each other until our wedding'. "Yeah". Come on Alena we need to go. 'Alright. I love you'. "I love you more see at the alter".' Will see'. With that I hang up the phone and smirk at everyone in the room. Who have shocked faces that he answered and more so he was nice to be woken up by me. 'He really does love me doesn't he despite my flaws and all'. "Yes he does. Now come on we have to take you to your surprise". Going out I pass Francis and he hands me fifteen. "A deals a deal Alena now come on you are going to love this surprise". With he walk out with me making sure I am safe even if we aren't even outside. 'I need a coat and shoes if we are leaving anywhere'. "Got you covered girly but it's not to cold out perfect for your wedding". 'Great'. With that Hope hand me jacket and some Nike white trainers. Putting them on with ease we walk to the door. Looking I see all the cars thinking we are going somewhere I head to the car direction. "Not that way". Looking I see everyone going right instead of left. We walk for a bit and I get to see what they meant its cold but you don't feel it the suns out just enough to shed some light but not enough to melt the snow from yesterday. Today will be good. Walking for another ten minutes I see a building coming up. 'What's that'? "Just wait". A few minutes we are standing in front of the building no one daring to go in yet. 'Well what is it'? "Why don't you go in first". 'Alright but if I die I will haunt you and James will be pissed'. Stepping away from them I go to the building walking in i see all the newspaper article from my ice skating. 'What is this'? After walking around i see two doors. Pushing them open i see an ice rink. I didn't know he had this. Looking next to the rink their is a pair of skates. Placing them on i see they are my old ones from home. Seeing a note I read it.