Chapter Forteen

Alena POV
Waking i see its before the alarm clock is suppose to wake us up. Which is set at seven am not being able to sleep anymore. I just go to my old room to work on some flies from work. Grabbing all my things i need and my phone. Sitting at the desk i get work. Remembering i still need to set up the funeral arrangements for my father. I do mostly paper work after it hits seven i call up Cole.
Cole: Hello?
He sounds like he just woke up from sleeping i feel a little bad for waking him now.
Alena: Yes Cole this is Alena Williams
Sounding more awake he answer backs quickly.
Cole: Yes miss Williams how may i help you.
Alena: Sorry to wake you up but i have a list for you to do for me today. So right them down take notes or remember them. Something i just need it done today.
Cole: Alright miss Williams go ahead i am listening.
Alena: My father recently died i need you to set up funeral arrangements. But not here he's body needs to travel to California. So he can be buried along side my mother. All of this needs to be set up and i need him buried by today afternoon. His life insurance company was Global life. Contact them for the payments to see how much they will pay. Then i can pay the rest of it if necessary.
Cole: I am so sorry for your loss Miss, Will you be going an seeing the burial? If so i can book the company plane for you to fly out their in and out. Without having to be to caught up.
Alena: Yes that sounds perfect i want all of this done and settle by the time i come in.
Cole: Okay as you wish miss Williams goodbye.
Alena: Goodbye sorry again for waking you up.
With that i click the phone off. As soon as i set the phone down. James walks in to the room. Hey Anderson what are you doing up. I turned off the alarm i was going to wake up right now. "Well you see i was awaken when i felt the coldness of my bed. So i woke up with a fright that she was taken from me. But as i can see now my beautiful girl friend is hard at work already". Yeah well a CEO work is never done. "Speaking of that we really should talk". Sure we can talk right now if you'd like. "That'd be great". He comes around to me and pick me up to set me on his lap. "Hmm much better i missed the warmth you bring me. Well yesterday i know you were trying to get me talk but my mind was else where". I know i noticed but i know you, you'll tell me in time. "Well i will tell you half some of it is a secret. Alright Anderson what's up. After i dropped you off the guys and i had a chat. When that was over i went to go talk to my dad. He told me that when they announce you taking over the Williams business. He will announce that i am taking over the Anderson company". Omg that's so great for i am very happy for you. "Thank goodness you feel this way i didn't want to be insensitive. An announce it right after you". No of course not i am happy for you. Plus you've been training for this your whole life. "Great but after this ball the media will be on us like were celebrates". I am fine with that as long as your with me all the time. "Don't worry i will be fine . But the press will have a field day if they see that we are together". I don't care together we will be strong. "Alright now i was trained for this my whole life i still need practice. "So after i drop you off my dad is having me go to his office for training. Not hard core like yours is but a refresher. But its my dad were talking about so his refresher would be like yours". Alright do i have to drive my own car. "No its alright just keep it going like we do now". Okay if you say so anything else you want to tell me. "Yeah the guys and i have agreed that we each will pay for your ball dresses. Except for charlie i will be paying for ashley dresses". Aww aren't you the sweet heart its hard to believe, you were once a beast or so everyone​ thought. "I know now we really do have to get ready for school". Fine lets go. Me first! With that i jump out of james lap and bolted to the door. Once inside our room i go and grab an outfit then go to the bathroom.