Chapter Six

Alena POV
I started to wake up from my peaceful night sleep with someone touching my face. I knew it was James because I felt the warmth he brings me. My eyes fluttered opened I looked up and saw James looking at me. Good morning "Good morning you looks so peaceful when you were asleep". Why didn't you wake me up. "Well don't make fun of me but I like having you in my arms in my bed". Aww that's cute James I really like you. "Well good I really like you too". We sat up and he sat me on his lap. "Okay now you missy you have some explaining to do" . Uh why can't I just hide away from everything in your neck. "Because I want to know and no matter what I'll always be here." Okay well I told you about my mother accident, well he started to blame me. So he started to hit me because he believe it was all my fault, so for two years I've lived with his abuse. "Why didn't you ever try to run away!" By this time James was trying to keep his cool. What was I suppose to do I'm a minor until Monday. Now calm down and don't yell at me."Okay I'm sorry so since this is going to be a good life changing birthday. We are going to celebrate it". Really! I haven't celebrated my birthday in two years. All my dad would do for me was not hit me that day. "Well then this will be the best birthday ever". Okay now can we get something to eat I'm hungry. I hopped off the his lap but the sheets got caught. On my leg making me fall. I hear James laughing at me. Oww James I hurt myself please help me. Not a minute later James is up, off the bed picking me up. "Are you okay? Do you need a Doctor?" Aww the big bad beast cares about me. Who would have thought. "Of course I care princess tricking me was a very bad thing". I'm sorry it was to good to pass up. "For your crime of dishonesty you are not allowed to sleep in my bed tonight." Go head your the one that likes to hold me in your arms. Now come on if you make me breakfast. I'll consider letting you sleep in my bed. When you come in the middle of the night. Saying I had a bad dream or I couldn't sleep without you in my arms. "Uhh I hate you". Aww you don't hate me you love me. Now let's go since I know for sure your going, to carry me down to the kitchen. We went to the kitchen and this time I sat on bar stool. And watched as he made me eggs, sausage with waffles, toast. He serve two plates for me and him and the juice. And sat them down I thought he was going to sit in the seat next to me nope. He picked me up and sat down and then sat me in his lap. I was eating and relaxing just being in this moment. His dad came into the room and saw me and James happy. Talking we were talking about our favorite super hero. I started talking to his dad and then I was about to put a piece of waffle in my mouth when. James comes and eats it off my fork James that was mine what happened to yours, "I'm sorry I finished all my food and so I still wanted, some more waffles. I thought you would be nice and shared". He gave me those sad puppy dogs looks, and since I didn't have any siblings. I wasn't immune to it. Uhh fine we can spilt my last waffle, his smile reached all the way to his eyes. You could see joy, happiness, love. It was then in that moment I knew my true feelings toward him I was falling in love with the big bad beast. "Fine deal, but you have to feed it to me". Why your not a baby you can do it your self . "I know I can. I like it when you do it." Fine you big baby. What do you want to do today? "Don't you have work." I called in and said i wont be in until five o'clock with everything going on. I think i needed a timeout from work. "Great we should go somewhere fun." How about we go to the park. I haven't seen a park in awhile. "Okay come lets go." I jumped off his lap and put the dishes in the sink and washed them. Then dried them and put them away. I thought james already left to get dressed but no he didn't. I turned around and he was right in front of me. He was so close to me that i could feel his breath on me. He started to lean in and so do i. Not a second later our lips brush up against each other. Sparks are erupting from my lips he put his arms on the counter. But moved them to my waist. To pull me closer to him i wrapped my arms around his neck. It started off as a slow kiss but then turned into a fast needing kiss. We finally pulled apart gasping for air. That one kiss had me in complete bliss. I turn and looked at james and he had this dumb look on his face. A goofy smile on his face which I'm sure i have the same look on my face. Okay well off to get dressed i reach on my tippy toes, and give him a kiss on the check. I walked out of the kitchen and down the hall way to the stairs. I was on my second step when james came and picked me up. Took you long enough. "Well i was very surprised that i got to kiss the most amazing person ever." Will i ever go up and down these stairs without being carried. "Nope" Well i guess its a good thing i like the guy that's carrying me. I gave him a kiss on his check. And i saw a blush creeping up his check. Aww my little beast is blushing that's so cute. "Hey I'm not blushing or cute I'm hot." Okay now come on put me down i need to go get dressed. He takes me to his room and he grabs clothes and heads to the bathroom. I opened up my luggage and changed. Into black jeans an a white v neck an i grabbed leather jacket. With my white converse i finished dressing, with a black hat and sunglasses. When james walks in with just jeans on. I turned to tell him if he was ready but the words. Couldn't leave my mouth his eight pack was mouth watering. His jeans wore hung low so you could see the v out line. I'm pretty sure i looked like a fish out of water. He put his shirt on and that snaps me out of my trans. "You might want to close your mouth and wipe that drool off." Me like an idiot i checked and now i look like a fire truck. Umm, are you ready to go to the park. "Yeah sure let me get my shoes." He had the smug look on his face. He grabbed his black nick shoes that matched his black v neck shirt. And grabbed a black leather jacket when he has his shoes on i headed out the door. I walked until i got to the stairs and kept going i got 1 fourths of the way down. When i felt myself being picked up. Dang it i almost made it down the stairs by myself. "I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me to carry you." Oh no i like you carrying me i just don't like when people. Stare at me when I'm with you its like they've never seen two people like us. "Aww sweet heart that's because, they have never seen me this nice and happy. So when the big bad beast is happy and nice its a sight to see. Everyone wants to see the person that makes the beast smile." He gave me a kiss on the check aww see your so nice and cute why do people think that way. "Because believe it or not i use to be worse i hated. Everything,one and cruel to everyone but my friends. An fears to anyone to dare stand in my way." Okay i get it now come on lets go i want to go on the swings. He puts me down and we walk outside to his car. Its a little breeze but lucky i brought james jacket. We get inside the car and drive for ten minutes. Finally we get there not many kids are there but some are. James parks the car and we take the walk way to the playground. I go on the tallest slide and go down. I run to the monkey bars and get to the middle. My palms start to sweat but i keep going and i make it to the other side. Once i get there i hear clapping and turn around and see james smiling at me. Can i help you james why don't you go play, have fun once in awhile. "Fine ill go but don't go to far away from me stay, were i can see you." James I'm going to be eighteen not eight now go. He walks away smiling at me.
(A few hours later)
After a while of playing james took us home and we went upstairs. James hung out in our room while i went to the bathroom. To shower and get ready for james to take me to work. I walked out of the bathroom and put my shoes. I went to james dresser where some of my makeup is at. And put on light powder, since my bruises were still a little noticeable. And just a touch of mascara. I finished and i turned back around, to see james staring at me. Okay you could quit being a creep and take me to work. "Aww but i want to stare at you longer but i think. I can be persuaded". But i don't want to kiss you its gross. I tried to keep a straight face but couldn't. I burst out laughing his face was priceless. It was sad and disappoint meant with an playful angry look. I'm kidding. I walked up to him, and gave him a kiss on the check. But when i turned to walk away he grabbed me. By my waist and laid me on the bed i winced a little. Because where he grabbed me wasn't that far, away where my stitches are. "Are you okay alena"? Yeah I'm fine just my stitches your hand was really close. And just hurt a little its okay. "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay Alena?" He pulled away from me to not to hurt me. Its okay James I'm fine don't worry about it. He was about to apologize again but, i stopped him with a kiss. It was just supposed to be a little sweet kiss. But james snaked his arm around me and pulled me closer. So the kiss could last until we needed air. Okay as much as i lo-ike you i need to get to work. Can you drop me off? "Yeah sure let me put my shoes on and we can take my bike". Okay then ill be waiting down stairs. "Nope your going to sit on the bed and wait for me to put my shoes on". Uhh fine but hurry we have fifteen minutes to get there. He got ready and he of course carried me down the stairs. Once he got down the stairs it took us ten minutes to get there. I didn't want to go on the bike but he said. If i didn't then he wouldn't take me any other way. I got off his bike. Bye james ill call you so you can pick me. I gave him a kiss on the check and started to walk away. From him he pulled me back and gave me a big kiss. "Bye Alena be careful make sure to wait inside for me".