Chapter Nineteen

Dedicated to AlexandraMartinez972 she made my new cover photo .

AlenaPov

White is all i saw when i woke up from my sleep. Then it hit me its christmas. "James! Wake Up! Its christmas. James"! With that last yell James wakes up. 'What happened?!' "Its christmas James". 'Yes it is my love let's go'. I grab James and Jason presents and leave with James hot on my tale. I run until i am swept off my feet by James. He goes down the stairs half with me in his arms. Once we reach the bottom we head to the living room sure enough Jason is already their. Good morning Alena, James. Merry christmas. Morning dad Merry Christmas. Good morning dad Merry Christmas. Going over i give him his present. Then i settle down next to James. "Alright Anderson you present is a two parts. I giving you one now and the next one later on in the party". 'Weird but okay'. Here you go you both can open them. With that they open them. To say they are shock was hilarious. "They are watches they are different then the ones you have. I made sure not to get you one you already had". Thank you. 'Thank you my love'. Blushing i mutter a your welcome. 'Now here is your present'. They each hand me a box one medium and one small. James giving me the medium one i open that one first. What's inside shocks me. A new windows laptop that can be a tablet or laptop. "Wow this amazing James i love it". 'I saw that yours was getting old'. Giving him a quick peck on the lips. I lean away from him to open Jason presents. Opening it i see a pair of keys. Keys. "Jason did you get me a car"? You wont know until you find out. Bolting out of James arm i run out the door. Looking their i see a new Motor cycle. I love it. Going on it i turn it on and comes to life. Turning it off i run into Jason arms. "Thank you so much dad". Your welcome sweety but you didn't see the other key. Looking down i see the keys again and i see a key that says home on it. Having a puzzled look on my face Jason just smiles. 'Its a key to this house i know you and James are getting married. But that doesn't mean that you both have to leave out of this house. Its as much mine as it is yours. I hope you both come and stay after your honeymoon of course'. "Thank you for everything". With that he gives me a hug and i return it. 'Come on now lets go in our family will be here soon'. Leaving outside James takes the keys from me so he can put the bike in the garage. Once back inside i work on making breakfast for us all. I prepare pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon. Once its already James comes in and sets them down on the dinning room table. After its is all done we all sit down for breakfast. James and I talk a little i really want to talk more about the wedding. But don't want to ruin the surprise for Jason. So we just talk about the honey moon James still refuse to let me know where we are going. Looking over at Jason see if he gives anything away. But he knows what i am doing an doesn't make eye contact. 'Don't look at me he's in charge of the company so is the plane so he doesn't tell me anything'. "Fine". "Whens the first of the rest of the Anderson line supposed to come". 'Two. But i told everyone they could come early'. Okay i will set up the cookies at one-thirty. With that ends the conversation. The door bell rings. "I will get it". 'Wait Alena no'! I hear James yell but its to late i run to the door an open it. Opening it up i see a guy that looks a little like James. He has black hair that he probably got from his father. Who is James uncle and brown eyes that he got from his mother. James Aunt James's mom sister. Well hello beautiful. "Sorry i don't know you,. With that i slam the door. Turning around i see James standing right their. 'Good one that was my cousin'. "I know he acted just like you when we first met". 'Please beautiful fiance can you put some clothes on'? Looking down i see i am still have my sleeping shorts. Long socks and one of James's shirts. "Oh right probably be best for me to not look like a homeless person". 'I think you look great but we should probably change'. "What about your cousin"? 'I will let my dad get it come on before he realize the doors not locked'. Giving the door one last look we leave to the stairs. Once their James picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. An runs with me to our room. Laughing all the way their. "James really"? 'Sorry love a second later and Nicolas would of come in'. "Fine". "I'm going to go shower". Alright. With that James leaves to the restroom. Going to the closet i try to find something nice to wear. Looking through the racks of clothing i find the perfect out. Once i have everything set to go James comes out. My jaw drops he's standing their nothing but his boxers and a towel in hand. Drying his hair. 'Come on sweet heart our family's wait'. With that i snap out of trance. An go to the restroom cheeks flushed red. After shutting the door an stripping i step inside. Taking a quick ten minute shower. I dress in the closes i picked out. A long sleeve dress that's green. Just in case i go outside some thick black leggings. Slipping on my knee length boots.