Chapter Twenty

JamesPov

Turning over i feel for Alena body to pull her towards me but all i feel is the bed cold. After a couple minutes i sit up in bed. Clearing the fog from my eyes i turn looking for any signs of her. I turn my head the right where she usually is but don't see her but see a christmas present on the night stand. Reaching over i grab it an open it. I see new cufflinks inside that have A.A on it. Turning it over i see a note. Grabbing the note i read it.

Dear, James I love you these are for you for our wedding day. Hope to see you wearing them I will be the one in white. I trust you an I hope you trust me. If you ever get out of control mad think of me and my love for you. It will help. With all we been through I hope we love and trust each other enough to come out of this stronger. See you at the alter.
Love, Alena Anderson. A.A

It's a week before our wedding an she just left. The girls they must know where she went. With that i place the cufflinks down but take the note. An run screaming at everyone. "Wake Up! Everyone down stairs Now"! I reach the bottom an just go to the living for everyone to come. Starting to pace back an forth. Soon i hear foots steps coming down to the living room. Five minutes everyone is their even dad who is drinking a coffee. What happened? What's going on? Everyone ask me similar but different question. "Quiet"! Repeating what the not says they all have mixed reaction. "What did your cards say from Alena say? Let me see them". All the girls go quiet an they all look at Hope. Seeing as Alena is not here Hope is second in charge. She steps forward putting on a brave face. But i am better then her at this I am a powerful CEO. 'Sorry James but Alena told us to burn them after reading them'. "Bull shit". I step toward her to intimate her more. Lucas already doesn't like it. So he moves in my way blocking me to her. 'Stop James she doesn't know anything. Even if she did she's Alena second she die then give up her secret'. "Get out my way". I all but grit out to him. Lucas knows better then to get in my way when i am angry. But he's fight for someone he loves to bad so am I, an he's out match. Lucas sees the look of a fight. An prepares to fight as well. Knowing each other we wouldn't hurt each other you much but would leave some bruises. 'Enough'!! Turning over to my dad i see him calm an collective but still have the deadly eyes. 'Ladies, gentlemen leave James and I alone. He needs some time to figure out if he does love an trust Alena'. They cast my father a sad smile of compliance before leaving. He walks up to me slow;y to keep me calm. But with Alena not here my anger is building. 'Calm down James take a breath imagine Alena right next to you. Here her smile calming you down her hands in yours'. Doing what he says I imagine Alena right next to me telling me she loves me. After a couple minutes i am calm enough to talk to him. "Okay. I'm good now". He comes right in front of me. 'Now James i know you love her and miss her but you aren't doing what she wants. She wants trust and your love that even through this mystery disappears'. "I know i trust her and love her but my anger will get out of control without her". 'You will just have to make due'. He gives me a sad smile an leaves giving more time to think.

AlenaPov

Ms. Williams wake up were here. Hearing my name i start to wake up. Opening my eyes i see the same body guard from last time. 'Hello mam we are here'. "Okay are all my bag in the car waiting"? 'Yes'. "Alright lets go what time is it here"? 'Back home it would be eleven in the morning and their a time difference of nine hours here. So its seven in the evening here'. "Oh okay. I really do have jet lag i feel like being busy right now". 'If you want we can take you to one of your corporate office instead of your hotel'. "Yes i would like to do that. An find me a private ice rink". 'Right away if you would please bundle up its reaching the thirty degrees'. Getting up i put on my thick coat and beanie. I follow him through the tunnel an out to the airport. I take one step and i have multiple body guards surrounding me. Hiding or blocking me from anyone to see me. 'Sorry miss Williams they don't have a private air strip so we have to walk you through out the airport'. "Its alright lets just keep moving". I hear cameras clicking and wispier of people talking in french. Wishing i would have taken French instead of Japanese my freshmen and sophomore year of high school. I am escorted out and to a waiting SUV. Opening the door i am put in and the door closes. Soon the front doors are open as well and they start the car. All to soon we are off. "I want a French translator". 'Don't worry Ms. Williams Liam here speaks French and English. He can translate​'. "Okay whats your name"? Directing my question to the driver. 'Carl'. "Nice to meet you both. How many others are with our group"? 'Well us two then we have another van with four more one of them is a women. She's Mayra she here mostly to secure the restroom or accompany to some where we can't'. 'Don't let her size fool you she gave Liam a concision last week'. "My kind of girl i think i will higher her when i go back home. My fiance is seriously going to kill me for disappearing a week before our wedding. No doubt he's probably trying to kill one of our friends". 'We are here'. Looking out the window i see a building with some words in French. Going out this starting the first of my week without James.