Chapter Sixteen

JamesPov
Light shines in through the window an i start to wake up. I look an see Alena is still asleep she's so cute. Deciding i should get up but i let her sleep in shes had a tough day yesterday. Getting up from the bed i close the curtains from the window. An i leave out the door to the kitchen. Getting to work making some breakfast for Alena and i. Half way through Lucas comes in the room. "Hey what's up man". Oh nothing making breakfast for Alena and I." She's really got you hooked man doesn't she, i saw how you scared you were yesterday". Yeah when her assistant​ called. I thought my world was falling apart. I really don't know what would have happened if she died. Shes my whole world I've never been more scared since my mother. "She really means that much to you". Of course even more so then she can even imagine. "When are you going to put a ring on it". Now that's what i am unsure​ about i want to do it soon but i dont want her to feel like were rushing it. "Why don't you talk to her about your future together. You two need to figure it out its middle of the year. We will granduate soon". I know it will all work​ it self out. In the mean time do you want to ring shopping with me? "Sure but it probably have to be today since i think the girls want to leave soon for the trip". Alright then. Now if you excuse me i am going to go feed my soon to be fiance. "Good luck Hope hates when i wake her up". So Hope we will have to have a talk about you and Hope soon. "Yeah i know now go to your fiancé or soon to be". I walk out with a tray with two plates with eggs bacon an pancakes. Going back to our room an see shes still in bed covered in the blankets. Setting the tray on the night stand i go an wake her up. Alena wake up. I shake her a little after a good five minutes she starts to stir. Hmm. James'? Yeah its me. What time is it'? Well its about to be eleven. 'Oh okay'. She sits up. Sitting down with her in the bed an moving the try between us. 'Aww you made us breakfasts'. Yeah of course. We both start eating breakfast. Now i was think we all should take our trip now. Since your off for Christmas and so am i. Yeah sure we can do that but we still haven't picked a place. Well pick it now all the girls are here anyways. 'Okay ill go now'. She barely eaten any of her food. After you finish your food Alena. 'Butt...' No buts eat. 'Fine'. She eats quickly eating the eggs and bacon. Even half of the pancakes. Once shes done she bolts out of bed. An out our bedroom door. 'GIRL MEETING IN HOPE'S ROOM RIGHT NOW'!!!! Oh boy well that's my girl wouldn't change her for the life of me. Gathering all the mess i walk away from our room to see all the girls going into Alena old room. An the door slam shut. But open again to push Lucas out. Well it seems you were kicked out of their. "Yeah". Do you want to come with me i am guessing the guys are in the kitchen. "Sure". We both walk down an to the kitchen. Sure enough we see all the guys sitting on the stools. Girls bail on you too. Yep. Yep. Yeah well Alena called they just bolted to her. Well they love her an who couldn't. "Yeah lover boy here wants to propose to her". What. Really. Yeah she means the world to me. Well what's stopping you. Nothing i really don't know when I will do it, or even if she will say yes. Of course she will james she loves you, have you not seen the way she looks at you. You all are right. I hear feet coming an whispering. Sounds like the girls are coming in. They walk in an i see Alena out front still in her pajamas. I instantly feel like covering the guys eyes. Come on Alena lets go get dressed before you speak. 'Why were already down here'. Don't worry Alena he's just upset that your not wearing something more covering. 'Well he's going have to get over it since he's shirtless in front my friends. Now we decided to go to Brazil'. Really cool all of you I've never been there. Does your dad have a hotel their? Of course we are world wide sweet heart. 'Okay then well the girls needed to go home an get their stuff'. Alright well we need to make sure we have everything prepared.' Okay then well im going to our to get dressed'. She goes to leave but i pull her back to me. An pick her up.
~AlenaPov~
James just picked me up an left me stunned in his arms. He never secesses to amaze me. We leave an i see the guys smirking at me in his arms. Wonder what's that about they are usually making gaging noises. We go up the stairs to our room. James doesn't put me down until then. 'That wasn't nice Ms. Williams i made you breakfast in bed an then you leave right after'. Aww i am sorry if you want I'll make it up to you. 'Alright then i will call apon this make up later'. Okay can we go to the mall now i need some stuff. 'Yeah sure but i have some where to be. Can i drop you off an i can pick you up after'. No i can drive an then once your done you can meet me at the house. 'Are you sure your alright going by yourself'. Yeah plus it would give me time to think. 'Okay'. I give him a kiss on the check going to pull away from him pull me closer. An deepen it. Hurry up love birds! He pulls away an he looks so sad. Pecking him on the check before i leave to the closet. Going in their i am still surprised how much stuff i have. I pick out a nice outfit to wear for today.