Chapter Seventeen

AlenaPov

Its been a week and a half. December twenty-second. James wanted to leave on the twenty-forth but the weather is supposed to get really bad. Back home. I didn't want to take the risk getting stuck in brazil even if i love it here. Come on james the sooner we leave the sooner you can see your car back home. 'I know im coming i miss it. Its only been a day and half james. What if something happens to it'? Okay now that's insulting. It's mine shipping company that is shipping your car and the guys car for a good price from here back home. 'I know am sorry'. It's alright go and make sure all of our friends are ready and take our bags down please. I am going to do a sweep of our floor to make sure we haven't left anything. 'Alright see you down their'. He comes and gives me a kiss on the check. I run through the rooms remembering all the good memories I had here. James and I had amazing week and a half with our friends filled with late night movie nights. Us girls even kicked james out of our floor and had a girls night. But it wasn't the whole night james and all the guys missed us they broke the lock. To which I got mad at james for. I grab my purse and leave out the door down to the second floor. Its a ghost town on this floor so everyone must be on the first floor after doing the run through I leave down to the first floor. An into the living room sure enough everyone is their. Their she is now we can leave. Yeah sorry just waking sure the house is okay. 'Everything is fine Alena lets go'. Did you lock up the garage?' Yes now come on Charles is back already and had his people put our stuff in their cars'. Okay lets go. We go out the door and i see the same set up as last time. But instead of having the cars their are five SUV. one for each of us once we are all ready we set off to the airport. Where Lucas plane is he never told us how he conviced his dad to use the plane. After the car stop of ten minutes of driving we get out and go inside the plane. Which I can happly say has no more female fight attendances which make all the other girls happy along with me. Being mid day over here most of us are wide awake so the crew serves us some lunch. Nothing to special sandwiches and salads with any snacks you want. After I finish eating my sandwiches and a small yawn slips through my lips. 'Come on Alena. I am taking the bed this round Lucas'. "Sure man Hope already fell asleep here no point in moving her". 'Thanks man'. I feel james pick me up and walks to the back of the plane. How come I didn't know about this room before. 'Well Lucas already had Hope in here since she fell asleep before you'. Cool. 'Yeah now sleep my love I will carry you to the car and home when we get their'. Alright but make sure I am covered please. I don't want to be sick for Christmas . 'I know I will promise'. With that I fall asleep.

Ten Hours Later

'Lena wake up where here I laid out some more winter clothes out for you dress warm its close to zero out their'. Okay thank you. I hear the door close and I look over and see legging and another pair of jeans. Sliping them on with my coat I put on a pair of snow boots a beanie that says queen on it.

Walking out of the room i see james standing by the exit for the plane. Come on Alena the cars are here they are taking everyone back to our house. I go out an i see more cars this time jeeps wranglers one for all of us. James where did these cars come from? Don't tell me you bought more cars for our friends. 'Relax Alena i didn't i leased them out for a bit our cars wouldn't be that good for all the snow here'. Alright how much? 'Believe it or not but a dollar each they said we be doing them a favor. The two most power full business CEO driving their cars and then lucas for his dad. And Alex and Adrian for their mom they practically forced me to get all of them one'. Fine once winters over they go back no more buying any more cars. 'Yes dear'. We walk out and leave to our car james gives a honk and we drive off with them following. James be careful okay their is a lot of snow out here i don't want anyone hurt. 'I know your forgetting your the new be here from california all of us know how to drive in the snow'. Okay thank you. I snuggle more into the seat and close my eyes for a breif second. 'Man you sleep a lot Alena'. What can i say dealing wih a big headed CEO can wear you out make you feel like you ran a marathon. 'Your so funny aren't you my love'. Hilarious at least I'd liked to believe so. Come on lets go everyone else is inside in their own rooms. 'Time to go to our room too'. Alright come on lets go to bed. I get out of the car and go inside the house James right behind me. Putting my jacket on the rack I go up the stairs with James following. 'As much as I know you love your independence's going up the stairs by yourself but right now when your sleepy. You are as slow as my great grandma'. He picks me up in his arms. An starts to going up again. Do you even have a great grandma? 'Maybe at some point I did'. Wow unbelievable James. Just for that I am telling your dad on you. 'Yeah, yeah come on lets go to bed'. With that we walk into our room.
Grabbing some clothes I go an change in the bathroom. Once in shorts and a tank top I go out and see James only in boxers. Switching places I go to the bed and he goes to the bathroom. Laying down. A couple minutes later i feel James coming out of the bathroom and into the bed with me. 'Goodnight'. Goodnight so telling dad on you. 'Your calling him dad now'? I think so you and him have done so much for me already, He may now just think of me as a daughter but he's been like a father figure since the begging. 'Good i am happy my father likes you an you feel welcome, i think he loves you so much because he knows how much my mother would love you'. Thank you james my mother if she was alive would love you too, she would also tell me to watch out for those anderson guys. Even if she didn't marry one but she was bestfriends with him for along time. Those arrogent, big headed CEO will get to you. 'Oh i think your going crazy from lack of sleep love'. You wish. 'All right lets go to sleep big day tomorrow'. With that we slowly drift into sleep together.