Chapter Seven

Alena Pov
The last thing i remember was james carrying me up the stairs. To sleep he's the best. I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon. James was no where in sight i was about to. Go outside our room when the bedroom door opened. In walks james with a tray of food. Good Morning james. Good morning alena happy birthday i made you some breakfast. Thank you james this is amazing. We both sat down on the bed and ate. Well james made me sit in his lap but still i didn't care. It was complete bliss he made waffles and pancakes. With fruit with eggs and bacon on the side. It was amazing i ate the waffles with whip cream and syrup. And ate the eggs and bacon i saw james eye balling. One of my waffles so i gave in and gave him half. The tray was empty of food so james set it down on the night stand. "Hey alena i have a surprise for you." Sure what is it. "Well i would tell you but i think show and tell it better". He was standing on the side of bed so, he picked me up and brought me to this door. That's on the right side of the room next to the bathroom. I remember its a walk in closet because the other room had the same set up. He opened the door and walked inside. He told me to close my eyes. "Okay now open them". I opened my eyes to be utterly stunned. Racks of dresses and draws when i looked inside jeans. Shorts, shirts leggings everything i could every remember wearing. It was amazing rows of shoes from five inch heals to vans. Which are my favorite next to converse. My mouth was hanging opened shocked i turned around. An looked at he has this smile on his face. Like he was happy to see me this happy. I ran to him and jumped lucky he caught me. I raped my legs around his waist. Is all this mine? "Yes of course but that's not all come with me". He didn't bother putting me down he walked with me to his dresser. He set me down infront and told me to look through the drawers on the right. I looked and on the top bras,panties,sports bars. The second one had all shorts to sleep in or run in. Then the third one has pajamas pants and shirts. James this is to much stuff. "Aww princess that's not even all of it". He brought me to this vanity with a mirror and drawers.

With a little chair in front i opened the two drawers

With a little chair in front i opened the two drawers. It had makeup everything from lip gloss to concealer. Then the bottom two drawers had straighteners. An curling iron with hair sprays and heat protection. It was amazing i was ecstatic. But on everyone of the clothes and makeup had name brand. Looking at all of this stuff it must have cost a fortune. At least five grand. I was happy but then i thought of all the money, he spent on me. "Hey whats wrong alena aren't you happy". I am but it must have cost a lot you shouldn't, have spend money on me. Aww be happy its all worth it to see you happy. Now go get ready i have another surprise, before we go to school. Okay then i get up and jump in his arms. Thank you so much james i really love everything that you gave me. I gave him a big kiss and wrap my legs around his waist. So i was at his eye level we came up from air. A few minutes later it was wonderful. I gave him a kiss on both his checks and got down. I went and got panties and bras then to the closet to grab a outfit. I decided I'd go a little dressed up. Since it is my birthday so, i grabbed black skinny jeans. With white long sleeves and white coat paired it up with black boots. The belt for my jeans where gold so it matched perfectly with a purse i found in the closet. I grabbed all my clothes and went to the restroom to change. When i came out i saw james on the bed. I told him to get up and take a shower. At first he didn't want to but he eventually went. I went to my vanity where it had all the makeup. With blow dryer i blow out my hair. So i wont get sick i took out the curling iron. And did nice beach waves curls you could see. Some bruises so i just put on powder and a wing eyeliner. I turned around when i heard the bathroom door open. I just finished putting on my shoes when james walked in. I turned around and see james eyes roaming all over me. It felt nice to have james look at me i didn't feel discussed. Like when my dads friends back in California. Looked at me like that for me when james looks at me i blush. I let him for a couple more second. I walked up to him and thanks to this boots. They put me at 5'8 with james still at 5'10. I gave him a kiss on the check. I take your silence as a complement. I grabbed my purse with everything i need an. My backpack and walk out the room and to the stairs. I get to the second step before james comes behind me and picks me up. I don't fight it i relax in his arms we get to the bottom. I just decided not to take my backpack just take my purse. So i grabbed my binder that has my work in there. And toss a few pens and pencils. In my purse and waited for james he grabbed his backpack. "Okay princess i have another surprise for you". James you need to stop, the clothes where enough. "Aww but your my princess and its your birthday. Now come on. I never told you about your car well the car was messed up. So it needed new parts so i got it fixed for you". All the time he was leading me outside to the garage. Once he got.there he told me to close my eyes. "Okay now open them". When i opener my eyes to see my moms car with a new paint job.