Chapter Nine

JamesPov
I woke the next morning of someone thrashing around in the bed. I looked over an it was alena she head tears coming out. Of her eyes but they were still closed. She was whimpering in her sleep. I couldn't take it anymore i tried really hard to wake her up but, it didn't work. So i held her tight fixed her hair smoothly an, hummed the song she sang to me. It took ten minutes for her to go back to sleep. After i while i dosed back off to sleep, only to be waken up again an hour later. It was alena only she was shaking me to wake up. After a couple of minutes her face became clear. But still had her tear stained face. I got up really quick an gave her gentle kiss on both eyes. After that little moment she blushed red it was so adorable. Well sweet heart want to tell me, what your nightmare was about. It was a memory dream. It was when my dad was really drunk an mad, it was the anniversary or my moms death. I just came home from school, i was going to pack bag so i could just spend the night somewhere. When my dad caught me sneaking out the door he yanked back inside. An pulled me by my hair all the way down to the basement. He always said i look just like my mom so this time when he was drunk. He.. tried to rape me but in the last second he stopped. I guess he realized it was me. He walked out the basement an left for about a week. But then after that he just beat me but that was the scariest day ever. Ever so often i would have that memory flash back". By this time she was a mess crying everywhere it was so sad to see. I just held her until she finished once her sniffles stopped i looked down. To see her asleep it was so adorable little puffy eye nose red. Girl i love her with all my heart i checked the clock to see what time. It was only ten o'clock so i decided just to let her and i sleep more. So i laid down with her until i woke back up at twelve. I decided that now would be a good enough time to wake up. So i shook alena at first she didn't budge. It took me a good ten minutes for me to get her to wake up. Good morning princess. "Good morning james". I gave her a kiss on her forehead. So what do you want to do today. I want to go surfing i haven't surfed synced i left. After we got dressed we went to the beach and surfed. We had a blast but all good things must come to any end. So we had day and a half to have fun. We had to leave thursday night so that morning. Alena and i went to see her mom again to say good bye. We slept a little until we finally woke back up. At four to start to make our way back home. This time alena drove more then me mostly for the simply fact she loved my car. She drove the rest of way after i drove for six hours. Once we reached home we got out but she was so tried she couldn't walk. So i just left our bags in the car an picked her up. I unlocked the door an held her in my hands. She looked so peaceful it was three am when we got to my house. I laid her down lucky last stop we had alena had changed into sweats. An a comfortable shirt she said an i quote. "Who the hell am i trying to impress at twelve at night". So i laid her down an went to the restroom. I changed an went into the bed. I pulled alena close to me before drifting off to sleep.
(Ten hours later)
Alena Pov
I woke up to arms wrapped around me. It was james i turned and look at him in the eyes he looked so cute. I tried waking him up because i really had to pee. So i did something normal people do. I screamed an james bolted out of bed looking for the intruder. When he saw nothing he turned to look at me. Right then an their i regretted it because his face was murderous. I squeaked out and bolted out or bed to the restroom. I ran as fast as i could. I was so happy when i closed the door and locked it. I made a terrible mistake. When i was figuring out a way to get to the restroom i forgot to get clothes. I opened the door slightly James i called out to see if he was around. I heard nothing so i bolted to the walk in closet. Once inside there i locked the door. Turning around i came to see james inside smirking at me. Now james i love so much an if you let me i will make it up to you. "Interesting an how would you do that?" How about i make you pancakes with bacon in them. "Fine but i get to pick out what your wearing today". Okay i walk out so i can go get my bra and matching panties. I walked back in an james handed a pill of clothes. I didn't really look at what he gave me, i just took it an headed to the bathroom. Once showered i got dressed where i really able to look at, what james gave me.