Michael || Megan

You were the nicest person - well to some not all. Everyone could always rely on you no matter the situation you were going through or what they had bottled up. You were always there to pick others up when you were falling to pieces. All these thoughts came rushing to your mind as you placed your self on a old pair of steps. You hated this feeling; the feeling of wanting to end it all, just a small chance is all you needed. You knew everyone desevered better, you werent needed. It was something the always entered your mind but you had school and friends to push it back. Summer seeped in and rushed that comfort away. Everyone engaged in something that you werent that social to do.

People rushing into realtionship while you stuck behind being the kid that rather enjoy a book then have company. It was all you had, the small books that you knew beside your bed getting more an more used with each read. Glancing around your surroundings you noticed to grown trees blocking out the sunlight, the wind swaying the lims side to side. You closed your eyes enjoying the peace that isnt over filled with yelling and fussing as someone tries to push you towards something. You sigh, you couldnt help the thoughts the invade your mind.

The branches look sturdy enough, maybe i could end everything here and now.

No more worries, just silence.

You looked away from the trees, and peice of glass glisend in the little sunlight seeking between the trees. You picked it up lightly grazing it across your thumb. By shock the glass cutting through your skin didnt faze you or hurt like you imagined. You watched as a little bit of blood came up from the cut. You soon applied it to your thigh grazing it across in many lines until blood came from each. You felt at ease, everything faded. You swore you would never self harm no matter what happened in your life but now you knew why people did it. It was escape - maybe even a sort to feel pain to make sure you are still breathing. You stood up in attempt to head home not wanting to worry about anything anymore but sleep.

....

"Megan, Michael is here for you." You hear you mom yell from the main door.

Placing a blanket over your thigh to hide the cuts from him. He entered the living room with a smile on his face; as he usually does.

"Hey Megan!" He greets you as he flops down beside you on the couch.

You just smiled at him as you kept your focus on the TV. The small cuts leading up your thumb was more present then you wanted them to be. Michael brought up heading to your room so he can talk to you about something. You were nervous, hopping and praying he never noticed you cuts. You lead the way as he followed closely behind you. He slammed your door shut as he made you face him.

"What the hell is this Megan?" He questions raising his voice as he holds your hand and points to the cuts.

"Nothing." Snatching your hand from his grib you turn away from him.

"Dont make it seem as its nothing. Cutting yourself isnt nothing Megan."

He took a seat on your bed as he placed his head in his hands. You have never seen him so upset about something like this. "There is nothing to be upset about, it was my choice."

You slowly took a seat beside him, he didnt say anything. You grabbed his hand in yours, his body tensed but soon relaxed. He turned to look at you, but his eyes landed on the ones on your thigh. He soon looked into your eyes before bringing your hand up to his lips where he kissed your cuts.

"Megan, please dont do this anymore. People care for you.....i care so much for you. i dont want you harming yourself in anyway. It upsets me to see you hurt, i cant live with myself if you keep doing this. Please stop Megan i love you."

You noticed a tear stream down his face as he looks at you, you wrap your arms around him as you promise you will never do it again. Seeing him cry and say such nice things shows that everything will be better, life is better then you think. People love you.

-----------------

Author's Note

Hey guys this imagine kinda hits home, i was in a bad place yesterday and did something i swore i would never do. I never thougbt the impact it could have on family and friends until i saw my grandpa cry. I promised never to self harm again but the thing is i dont know if i can keep that promise.....its to hard. I

I just want to give up.

Not be here and deal with anything anymore.

Im sorry.