Chapter 27

I locked my door and began to sow my ripped cloak back together. I also made myself a new one. It was green with a black eyed pin instead of a rainbow one. I was empty of any emotion at the moment. I won't be nice to anyone anymore. When I finished, I packed all of my things. I opened a portal to another dimension and threw my belongings inside. A knock on the door brought panic into my chest. "Y-yeah?" Why do I still harbor these feelings inside? "I was wondering if you wanted to go out." Rage awakened inside of me, and I wanted to sock that smiling face of his that was on the other side of the door. "Uh, probably not. I'm still worn out from yesterday." "Right. Sorry. That was stupid of me to ask. Hey, could you make breakfast? I'm starving." Electricity danced on my fingertips . I'll show him a piece of my mind. "No thanks." It was silent on the other side.

No matter what he said, he would not tame me. I'm a person, not an animal. "Lucy? Could you please open the door?," he quietly asked. I teleported behind him, arms crossed and infuriated. "What the hell do you want?," I rudely asked. Noticing my anger, he asked me what was wrong. My mood slightly wavered; how was I supposed to tell him what I saw? "Nothing." "I thought we were okay after last night." "Well not anymore!," I burst. "Did you think I was an idiot? Huh? That I wouldn't find out your secret?" He turned pale and apologetically stared into my eyes. "I, I was going to tell you but.." Angry tears streamed down my face. "But what? You wanted to turn me in to my parents as quickly as possible? I can't believe I was so stupid and fell for you! I was right to never trust anyone!" "Calm down, Lucy. I can explain. I really did come here to apologize to you, but I never expected you to be the Rivendale's daughter. I abandoned my mission because I fell in love with you. Your parents and Ed ordered me to-" "Ed?!? He wanted me to go back there?!" "At first no, but later on he supported it because-" "He wants me to die too, doesn't he? Ha. It seeems even my own blood is out to get me. I. I can trust no one now!" "Lucy-" "Shut up! Nothing you say to me now will change anything. I know what you specialized in! I'm leaving, so don't get in my way!"

I shoved him out of the way and he swung his arm at me. I kicked his stomach and gripped the handle of my door. He kicked my neck and I fell square on my back. Adam jumped on me and held my arms down. I struggled in his grasp as he tried to talk to me. "Lucy please! Calm down! Let me explain! Lucy!" "No! No! Shut up! I won't li-" I was silenced as he kissed me. I could feel his sadness, and how much he really loved me. My muscles weakened; but then I remembered what my father had said. That hopefully he could take me. Rage sparked in me, and I turned my head away from him. "Stop!" He tried to kiss me again, so I began to squirm. "Let. Me. Go!" I somehow managed to free my left arm and punched his face. It pained me to do it, but I reminded myself that he didn't really love me. I stood and wiped my mouth. I would make him hate me. Then he'll leave me alone.

        I backed towards my door as Adam stood. He extended a hand to me. "Please, wait," he panted. He stepped towards me. "Stop!" He froze in place. I walked around him in circles. "See what you made me do? I don't want to hurt you, but this is what it's come to because of you!" I held his hand and began to take his time travel power back. He unfroze, but he was unable to fight back because of the pain. He crumpled to the floor. I stared down at him in spite and spat, "Never come come near me again. Don't worry. I won't be competing anymore. You won't find me in town either. Send a message to my brother for me: go to hell." I walked into my room and into my dimension. I watched Adam burst into my room and see all of my belongings gone. Mouth open, he fell to his knees. "Lucy! Lucy!," he sobbed. I didn't feel pity at all. He deserved it, for deceiving me and hurting me.

I put on my green cloak, and decided to visit Artemis. I pushed my glasses up. Hopefully she wasn't an enemy as well.