CRAP!

At around one, the car wash was in full swing and the sun was making it hot. The first to take their shirt off was Spawn. Spawn had a body to be looked at. He didn't go to the gym to workout just for health purposes. No, those muscles were to be drooled over and his tats were to be looked at. While his heart belonged to Waii, it didn't mean he couldn't be admired. BUT, he forgot about Lily. When he felt something jump on his back and arms came around his neck to choke him, he knew it had to be his Lily.

"Spawny! You are looking soooo good. I bet Waii can't keep his hands off of you," Lily squealed in his ear.

"Lily love, I can't breathe..."

"Oh! So sorry." Lily eased up on her hold but didn't jump down off his back.

"Aren't you and Fifth together now? I don't think he would like you on me like this."

"Pfft. Why? You and I are just friends and besides I don't have the right parts for you. What's he to get upset over?"

Spawn sighed. "Lily love, men don't like it when their girlfriends/boyfriends are all over other people regardless of what parts they like. You need to get down, okay?"

"Fiiiinnneee," Lily said on a whine. "But Spawny?"

"Yeah, love?" Spawn turned around to a bucket full of cold water in his face.

"You looked really hot!"

Spawn shook himself flinging water everywhere and Lily started backing up at the glint in his eyes. "Don't run, Lily love."

"CRAP!"

******************************

The second one to take their tank off was Knott. By the third car it had gotten all wet and soapy. He couldn't stand the clingy material on his body one more second. As he stood back up from grabbing a towel a tiny girl collided with him. Knott's hands shot out to steady her before she fell and he inwardly cursed when he recognized her as the girl that felt him up.

"Save me! Please, please, please," Lily screamed not even noticing it was Knott that had her in his arms. Looking up she screamed for a different reason. Wrapping her arms around his neck she jumped in his arms. "Help." Fifth couldn't get mad since Knott was gay right?

Both let out a startled yelp as cold water came crashing down on them.

"What the fuck Spawn?"

"She started it bro," Spawn smirked.

"I sorta did," Lily confirmed.

"You again, seriously," Tew said irritated. "Where is your fucking shirt, babe?"

"Double CRAP!"

*****************************************

Kong had to take his tank off when Bright sprayed him with water instead of the car. He was grabbing a dry one when someone grabbed him around the waist and held on for dear life. He knew it wasn't his hon because he could feel breasts plastered against his back.

Taking a look over his shoulder he saw a petite brunette trying to hide behind him.

"May I help you?" Kong asked nicely.

"Shh, I'm hiding."

"I see that, but why?"

"I may have started a water fight," the girl confessed.

"Ahh, um if my boyfriend sees us like this he may drown us both," Kong warned.

"Don't worry I'll protect us."

Kong chuckled. This girl was a hoot.

"KONGPOB!"

"Shit," Kong muttered. Smiling he winked at his hon, "Yes, Arthit."

"Did you lose your shirt?"

"No, hon. I was just getting a dry one." Kong held up the tank but that just made Arthit's eyes zero in on the hands currently resting on his naked belly.

Taking Kong by the shoulders he roughly turned him revealing Lily staring at him with wide eyes.

"Just who the fuck are you?"

"Is that any way to talk to a lady?" Lily challenged eyes blazing.

"Do you not know who I am? Or who he is? Get your hands off my man!"

"Yes, yes, and I can't. I'm hiding. I know you two belong to each other. I'm not trying to steal him."

"Hiding?!"

Just then cold water came raining down on them from several directions not only drenching Lily but getting Kong and Arthit as well.

"What the fuck?!" Arthit yelled.

"Crappity Crap Crap!"

**************************************************************

Trying to find Fifth was harder than Lily anticipated. Where was that boyfriend of hers? While she could take care of herself just fine what good was he if he wasn't around to help her?

Dodging cars and people Lily nearly ran over Wad and Pete. A very shirtless Wad and Pete. Oh my, this had to be her lucky day.

"Hi! Have you seen Fifth?"

"I think he might be over by the water station filling water buckets," Pete said.

"Thanks. Can I make a suggestion?"

Wad and Pete looked at each other and shrugged.

"I would put your shirts back on if I were you."

"It's so fucking hot out though," Wad groaned. Pete nodded in agreement.

"I appreciate the view and I imagine the rest of the other women who are breathing do to but..." Lily pointed behind them and bit her lip.

Wad sighed. "He's behind me isn't he."

Lily shook her head yes.

"Mine too?"

Again with the head nodding.

"FUCK!"

Lily could sympathize.

**********************************************************

Fifth was indeed over by the water station filling up buckets. His sweat slickened skin glistened in the sun and he took his tank top off to wipe his face and neck. It was hot for being so late in September.

He smiled as he heard his Lily's voice calling his name. Bracing himself she came barreling his way jumping into his arms.

"What's the matter Lilykins?" Setting her back on the ground Fifth noticed his girl was wet and not just a little wet. Like the fabric of her tank top was clinging to her curves and showing his brothers way too much. He growled.

"Why are you all wet? Who has seen you like this? I have people to kill."

"Me! Why are you half naked? And why was it so freaking hard to find you?" Lily slapped him on the chest. "Who do I need to kill?"

Kim came running up to them with several towels and oversized t-shirts.

"Here. I thought you could use these." Kim was sure to get a couple pictures of the couple in all their wet glory before they could change.

"Thanks sis!"

"No problem. I have more pictures to take!" Hopefully wet and wild ones. She really did love her job.

**************************************************************

A/N

You know you all are wishing you were Lily. Working at the car wash!  That song is catchy and it's stuck in my head.  Until next time...

Lots of Love,

ELBLQ