Dazed and Confused

"Aim, dude, tell us what happened. You and May are really over?" A smack on the head and the weight of Oak's butt landing on the bed accompanied these words.

Aim rolled over and placed the pillow over his head. That should give them a clue right? That he didn't want to talk about it, just like he didn't want to talk about it last night. Fuck, he just had to settle that damn house bet with a kiss. What the hell had he been thinking? Not only did that disclose his relationship status, it had put him in contact with the softest, plumpest lips he had ever kissed. Those fucking lips were haunting his dreams. Not to mention that ass...Aim, for fucks sake, that ass belongs to a dude!

Aim sat up with such force he startled the three idiots he called friends that had been lounging around his bed. Oak had made himself comfortable on what little space was left next to Aim on the bed while Kong leaned against the bedframe with his arms crossed and Tew hung out at the foot by the wall.

"Geez, Oak, did you really have to tell everyone what happened last night?" He hated seeing the look of sympathy on Tew's face, the concern on Kong's, and Oak just looked sad. "What, no Wad?" Aim snapped.

"Over here," Wad waved from his bed across the room, "There wasn't anymore room around your bed," he said with a shrug and his usual look of indifference. For once, Aim was extremely grateful for this friend's mind-your-own-fucking-business kind of attitude. Unlike the other three assholes, Wad would let you be until you were ready to talk.

"Seriously, I'm fine. I'm happy for May." These were the same words he had been trying to tell himself over and over again since they broke up. After he said them out loud, for the first time, he finally felt like they held a grain of truth. It still felt like a bunch of bullshit yesterday so what made today different?

"Right," Oak said patting him on the back, "But, then again, you did seem pretty into that kiss last night. So maybe you have moved on and completely switched sides, too." Oak chuckled.

"What kiss? Who'd he kiss?" Kong complained. "I miss out on everything!"

"Aim lost a house bet and planted a big one on some little cutie, a male cutie," Oak told Kong wiggling his eyebrows dramatically.

"You serious?!"

Aim groaned and pushed himself off the bed and away from his questioning friends. He needed a drink of water! Leaving the room he ignored his friends as he made his way downstairs to go to the kitchen. All he wanted was a glass of water and maybe a sandwich. Distracted by the thought of food, Aim didn't notice the person standing in front of him until he smacked into them.

"Fuck, sorry! Running into people seems to be a thing with me lately," Aim rambled helping the person he collided with stay on his feet. Looking down, Aim sucked in a breath. Fuck him, it was the kiss guy from last night.

"Oh, it's you again. Lose anymore bets lately?" the cutie teased as he shoved a pair of drumsticks into his back pocket.

Aim didn't hear what he said. He was too focused on what the younger male was wearing.

  He was too focused on what the younger male was wearing

Was he reading that correctly? Aim's Personal Boy Toy?

Someone would have to be blind to not notice where Aim's gaze was drawn to. Whoever designed the shirt, had some fun with it and made sure the shirt showed plenty of deliciously tan skin.

"My eyes are up here, big boy."

Aim snapped his eyes up to the clearly amused gaze of his boy toy? WTF?

"I don't understand what is going on?"

"What part are you having trouble with? Your natural pull towards me, my being your slave, or this fucking shirt? You were the one that designed this damn thing after all," the still unknown cutie sassed, his fingers pulled at the fabric of the shirt just below the sparkling, glitter-coated hearts.

"Impossible! I specifically asked not to have a slave. I would never design something like that and I sure as hell wouldn't make someone wear it. Take it off," Aim grabbed the tank top by the hem and started to yank it up before he realized what he was doing.

"Usually I make a guy buy me dinner before getting me naked, but that was one hell of a kiss we shared so I might make an exception..."

Aim's hands stilled, fingers grazing warm flesh and defined muscle. What the hell was wrong with him? Dropping the fabric like it was on fire Aim stepped a good few feet away from the now laughing male.

"I'm so sorry!" Aim held his hands up blushing. He felt mortified for trying to molest a complete stranger.

"I was just messing with you, Aim. I don't know how you ended up with me, but I am your slave for the next four days. I'm Jae, by the way," Jae held out his hand to the senior who still had his hands up in surrender. "I'm not mugging you, dude. It's okay to lower your hands."

"Jae? Nice to meet you," Aim grabbed Jae's hand shaking it, biting back a groan as he felt a flash of desire. What the hell was wrong with him? Even May couldn't drive him this crazy with just a fucking hand shake.

"May I have your phone?"

Aim handed over his phone automatically, watching as Jae entered in his digits.

"Call me when you need your slave. For the next four days I belong to you but, right now, I have an audition to finish. It was nice to officially meet you, Aim," Jae gave Aim a wink and walked back over to where Noh and Ohm were having another argument over the band name. Jae was practically begging every deity he could think of to keep Ohm from naming it Nohm as he left his senior master staring at his ass... I mean, back.

Aim stood frozen for a moment after tearing his gaze away from the freshman only to have his eyes glued to his phone and the stark numbers written across the screen with the name "Boy Toy Jae" above. Just a slave, Aim. Just a slave. His own personal slave. He really needed that drink now and something a hell of a lot stronger than water!

x.x.x.x.x.x

A/N

For all the growing fans of the cutie pie pint size ninja baby, did you see that one coming!?  I was trying really hard to keep who Aim kissed under wraps until now.  Some overeager fan ended up outing himself as a new character in his eagerness to know the truth, I'm talking to you my lovely mad scientist quinnH1001, but Noona loves you anyway!  You were so worried Aim was kissing Cee!  I keep trying to tell you I'm not that evil, but I guess I just play my part too well. ;)  

I really do have some of the best readers, I appreciate you taking the time to read, comment, and vote.  Without you, writing wouldn't be half as fun.  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, my lovelies!  No cause for alarm, but until I get back to feeling normal updates will probably be more on the sporadic side then my usual Tues/Sat.  I hope all my lovelies have a wonderful weekend, and I hope to have more SH fun out to you soon!

Lots of Love,

EL